PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Duality Level 5

Jojo
05-18-2003, 12:03 AM
I had to step away from playing HD due to illness and I have started up again and am now going in circles :eek:

I know that there are lots of threads here for help but with the "search" disabled it's taking me hours to find what I may need.

I have:

7 hearts
magic bar goes to the 4th heart
raft
book
glove
bow
red lantern
and wand

and I am at Level 5.

I know I have used several keys in Level 5, however I am at a loss to what I have gotten and what I now need to do and am going in circles between 9/9 and 6/9.

Can someone please help me?

TheGeepster
05-18-2003, 03:09 PM
Looks like you're seeking out the ladder. Use your newly acquired red candle to open new paths from floor 9/9. You need 3 keys to grab the ladder.

1 key, you have to bomb the south wall of the map room to get (It's the one with a spikes on floor 8/9..).

Another, you have to drop down from the room just north of the entrance.

The third is found in a dead end on 6/9 on your newly opened pathways.

To progress forward, look for a place to bomb at an apparent dead end on 6/9. This one is very cleverly placed, and is the only path which leads to the ladder. After you get the ladder, you'll come down a third path from 9/9 down.

Try to keep track of what is where and maps of the areas, and you'll usually be able to figure out places to look if you need an extra key, or if you need to advance.

Jojo
06-14-2003, 04:09 PM
Yep, me again, same Level, same problem. I am running around in circles and can't find the ladder. I think my problem is the time I was away from playing and now I need a lil boost of luck to get me going again.

Could someone pleassssssse walk me through to the ladder?

Cloral
06-14-2003, 05:37 PM
There's a wall down there you have to bomb. It took me a while to find it since it's in a position where you wouldn't think to bomb. There's a room that kinda looks like a dead-end - there's a locked door on the southern side, but you can't reach it because of a bunch of blocks. You have to bomb the left hand wall in this room in order to continue (yes, that small space right between the other 2 doors in that wall).

DarkFlameWolf
06-14-2003, 07:12 PM
Just how far have you gotten Cloral, lost track of where you've been?

Jojo
06-14-2003, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the response Cloral *smiles* However, due to my time away from playing this quest I need a lil more, well *hangs my head with shame* I basically need a step by step, take me by the hand and walk me to the ladder *laughs*

*whimpers a lil as I disengage my hands buried in my hair, gives my head a shake and tries my best to look normal and not let the dizzies be seen, gasps amid a pout* Won't someone please help me find the ladder?

I DID IT!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!! *waves my arms in the air, my feet shuffling doing the victory dance, flexes my fingers and heads back for more*