PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in level 6 of Hidden Duality

mjctraider
05-17-2003, 09:03 PM
I was reading the posts about level 6 of Hidden Duality and need to know if the room where I need to drop down from to get to the part of the bottom floor needs to be bombed or do i just move over a hole or something. I've been running around in circles for about an hour and can't figure out how to get to four rooms on the bottom floor. I have everything and just need 1 key and I can fight the boss. If someone could point out where the room is that I need to drop down from to get to these four rooms, I'd greatly appreciate it.

EDIT:

Nevermind found the hole behind the pilliar of fire or whatever you wanna call it.

TheGeepster
05-17-2003, 10:35 PM
Head north from the stairwell down, choose the bottom path when you have a choice between 2 doors and a bombable center wall. After you cross the room where you obtained the lens, you'll arrive in a room with pottery, including two broken pots which mark a bombable wall, and a lamp. The hole is just behind the lamp.

My notes indicate it has to be bombed, but I may have made a mistake.

DarkFlameWolf
05-19-2003, 11:47 AM
nope, just the north wall with the broken pottery must be bombed, the hole itself can be walked over freely.

TheGeepster
05-20-2003, 03:51 AM
I seemed to recall that I had placed a bomb there in my notes in error. I'll correct it in my notes. The location itself is correct, although it must be noted that you need the boots in order to get the last key.

Ielen
05-23-2003, 05:39 AM
I was initially stuck but managed to get the Hookshot now.
Will try to get the magic mirror & boots now.