PDA

View Full Version : It sure is quite around here.

PrinceMSC
05-17-2003, 05:43 PM
I apologize if this comes across anyone in a bad way. But why the slow down? I understand that we all have lives, but for others, ZC is part of their life for now. I just want to know whats going on.

We haven't had a new version release in over two years. I thought DN was going to fix the bugs in ZC then release a version for everyone to build and play quests with. Public betas are nice, but they still have bugs in them.

Also, I don't know where this is coming from, but I get the feeling that DN wants to move on with his life. He has had his fun with ZC, however I get the feeling that its more of a chore for him to program ZC now. He puts out new betas to make us happy and content. DN, if this feeling I have is right, and you are exhausted from working on ZC, pass the torch on. Or at least polish up what you've done and leave us at that.

Whether I'm right or wrong, an answer still could be nice for security purposes. Anyway, I just hope this post can brings us some answers. I know I'm not the only one that's wondering what's going on.

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

Raichu86
05-17-2003, 05:58 PM
I hope DN doesn't want to quit, but if he does, I'm sure we all understand, and I know we all appreciate his excellent work on the program. :)

DarkFlameWolf
05-17-2003, 07:21 PM
I agree. And a final public release would be grand. I'm currently testing all my favorite quests in the latest alpha (185) and so far, not too many hang-ups yet. I've yet to test all the new features though.

Dark Nation
05-19-2003, 08:42 AM
No plans to quit just yet.

fatcatfan
05-19-2003, 10:46 AM
No plans here either. But I can't always work on ZC on the job, and doing it at home on my sloooow PC is a tedious chore. Hopefully in a month or two when I get a new PC, I can really get into again like I was for the first few weeks after I started.

Jigglysaint
05-19-2003, 06:29 PM
well glad you arn't quitting. I just figured that either DN was busy, or he was working on that roc's feather:D