PDA

View Full Version : Amulets

Tsukuru
05-17-2003, 02:15 PM
What is the difference between Amulet level 1 and level 2?

idontknow
05-17-2003, 02:24 PM
-amulet 2 is said to reveal ganon when he supposed to be invincible (it was reported as a bug in the bug forum but i tried that and i never found that to be true for me)
-in future versions it will likely reveal a 'level 2' invincibility for enemies or invisible items (via a new screen flag called 'invis. items' or something like that) but so far this really has no use
-so basicaly, it doesn't really doing anything right now, well at least nothing intentionally

Blonde799
05-17-2003, 02:29 PM
Currently, I don't think the 2nd amulet and its properties are complete yet(I could be wrong though). What I do know, is that the amulet allows link to see invisible enemies in rooms with the invisible enemies screen flag checked. What I think DN was/is trying to do, is set it up so that the two amulets have two sets of invisibility, so the first amulet would make enemies semi-visible through 2nd level invisibility, and the 2nd amulet would allow full sight of enemies.

Enemies now are just cloaked when invisible, meaning they are invisible, but they warp their surroundings enough so you could see them if you looked hard enough.