PDA

View Full Version : Unification Help

darreldragon
05-16-2003, 11:21 PM
I have finished (I believe) levels 1-8, but I can't get past the first room of level 9, nor can I get into the dungen in the North Forest. Should I have the lens of truth or flippers? Those are the only two things that I could be missing. I have all eight pieces of the the triforce, so that can't be a problem. Please help! Oh, and should I be able to do something with the green grave stone?

Nick
05-17-2003, 07:27 PM
The first room of Level 9 has blocks that require the Level 2 bracelet to push.

It's true you get the triforce in Level 8... but it's before even half of the dungoen is over. The very last room of Level 8 has an old guy that will ask you if you got the L2 bracelet, which is hidden 2 rooms below (kill all enemies and a door should appear to the left).

Oh... I think green graves can be burnt. Also... you may want to make sure you have the red ring before going into Level 9. It can be found in a hidden shop near the start of the game and in a dungeon you can raft to (I think).

Oh... and there's no flippers. Lens of Truth is hidden way back in Level 7 in the room before the triforce (I think).

It's been awhile since I've made this quest... so I don't really remember everything.

darreldragon
05-18-2003, 10:51 PM
Thanks a lot. I had what I needed, I just wasn't pushing the right blocks. Anyway, I finished the quest.

TheGeepster
05-20-2003, 03:56 AM
By the way, just a note for everyone, please post questions about Nick's quests here in the Quest Forum, as opposed to seeking out Nick in other ways. It drives him nuts otherwise. Thank you. (Correct me if I'm wrong Nick.)

Nick
05-20-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by TheGeepster
By the way, just a note for everyone, please post questions about Nick's quests here in the Quest Forum, as opposed to seeking out Nick in other ways. It drives him nuts otherwise. Thank you. (Correct me if I'm wrong Nick.)

Uh... no. I don't mind if people PM me or email me at my new email about my quests. It's just the people who contact me with Zquest questions that could be answered faster in the quest editor help.

TheGeepster
05-20-2003, 05:57 PM
My apologies Nick. OK people, ignore my last post..