PDA

View Full Version : Project: Mini LttP graphics pack

Dart Zaidyer
05-16-2003, 04:47 PM
Hello folks.

Lately I've taken up a new project: converting Sludge's miniaturized Z3 tiles into a fully-fledged Graphics Pack.

So far I have Link, a few sprites, and many more just waiting to be ripped in. More importantly I have Sludge's entire mini Light World set ripped in and with three working palette swaps!

This is where I need help: I need someone with the time and patience to set up all the combos necessary for this. I can take care of essentially everything else, but combos are just too much for me to handle.
You will of course get first access to the set and full credit.

Anyone interested?

Questwizard88
05-16-2003, 04:59 PM
about how many combos do you estimate there are going to be. If its not but a few thousand, i could take some timke off of work gfor my own tileswet and make the combos for this one.

Dart Zaidyer
05-16-2003, 05:45 PM
There's about 5 or 6 full pages worth of tiles right now, I think.

Questwizard88
05-18-2003, 02:32 PM
i should be able to pull that off in a couple days, but with dungeon tiles, about 2 weeks. if you send me the tileset, i'll probably start on it after i get the overworld combos for my own set done, which should be be by the end of today.

Dart Zaidyer
05-18-2003, 11:15 PM
I'll see what I can do for you soon enough, I've been pretty busy as of late and I'd like to meet a certain level of completion before I send it out for combo setup.

Questwizard88
05-31-2003, 01:48 AM
Is it ready to go?

Dart Zaidyer
05-31-2003, 03:48 PM
Oh, sorry about that... I've been occupied lately with other projects.
Really all that's left to do with this set is finish up the overworld combos, and add in dungeons.
I don't know when I'm going to get around to this, however. If I could get this out to someone who can finish up the combos and rip in the Pure-style dungeon tiles though, I could fine tune them.