PDA

View Full Version : Graal

Tsukuru
05-16-2003, 12:53 AM
Anyone ever play this online game? Zelda-based multiplayer system with horribly slow graphics but somehow addicting. I haven't played it for a long time, and I don't remember the URL, but was just wondering if anyone else knows it. Perhaps Shattered Earth will be similar to it ... but lets hope not.

Mak-X
05-16-2003, 03:37 AM
www.graalonline.com

Used to play it from time to time, but the game isn't really that good, although I liked the concept.

Mr. 207
05-16-2003, 07:13 AM
I used to play it all the time until the owners of the game got greedy and started charging for it. Fun game to play, but its damn well not worth even $10 a month.

Dart Zaidyer
05-16-2003, 12:42 PM
Graal was a good idea, but executed so poorly it makes your mind bleed.

Apart from the swiss-cheese security (For example, all account information is just barely encoded and stored client side, making it a cakewalk to hack), the entire player population consists of "l33t" AOL script kiddies who like to brag about their "awesome stats" in between persecuting newbies and spending their hard-earned game money on idiotic novelties like hats. Oh, and virtual rape. Can't forget that, it's always been real big in Graal.

And the staff sucks. They hire players who immediately begin abusing their new powers and ignoring rulebreakers. But boy howdy, if you diss their "awesome stats" or speak bad things about Graal, it's ban time for you!

christiankhs
05-17-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Dart_Zader
Graal was a good idea, but executed so poorly it makes your mind bleed.

Apart from the swiss-cheese security (For example, all account information is just barely encoded and stored client side, making it a cakewalk to hack), the entire player population consists of "l33t" AOL script kiddies who like to brag about their "awesome stats" in between persecuting newbies and spending their hard-earned game money on idiotic novelties like hats. Oh, and virtual rape. Can't forget that, it's always been real big in Graal.

And the staff sucks. They hire players who immediately begin abusing their new powers and ignoring rulebreakers. But boy howdy, if you diss their "awesome stats" or speak bad things about Graal, it's ban time for you!
lol true