PDA

View Full Version : really stuck in Revenge 2 Level 3

amie
05-14-2003, 10:09 PM
Please help, I am stuck in Level 3 and I am very frustrated. I have gotten into about half of the rooms in level 3, but I can't go any more. I can see the red bracelet, but I have to push a block to move in the room and it blocks off the bracelet. I can't get to the locked doors that go to the room in the bottom right hand corner either because no matter what yellow block I burn, it blocks off the locked doors and only lets me go to the chest in the room above the bottom right one to get the boots. Also, I can get into a room with some blocks that you have to push and one square that is water, I can only enter the room from the right and then I can only go out through the bottom door. Another room too is the one where you have to shoot the one-eyed statue, that room I can only get into it from the bottom, and after I shoot the statue, I can only go to the right. I have also been in the room where you shoot the crystal, after I shoot the crystal I go up, but then I am blocked off from going anywhere in the room by blocks that I can't move, shoot, stab or burn. I have even gone so far as to make a copy of the map of level 3 and mark every door to make sure that I have been through every door that I can get to. Someone please help, I have been stuck in this castle for 2 weeks and I have tried everything I can think of to get through it. I am so frustrated, I am just about ready to just delete the game all together and say screw it. PLEASE HELP!!!!:mad:

PrinceMSC
05-15-2003, 05:08 AM
Lets see if this helps you. The items will go in this order.
1. Key
2. Bow
3. Key
4. Bracelet
5. Key
6. Key
7. Boots
8. Key

I believe you have item 3 and that's as far as you got. So if that is the case this is what you need to do to get the next item, the bracelet. In the room with the one eyed statues you need to kill all of the guys. Then push the far left block up or down. It will make a path way for you to walk across the hot sand and into the room above. In that room there are many blocks to push. You need to push the block on your very left as you walk in the room and you need to push this block right. Here is a pic of that room for you.

Http://members.aol.com/princemsc/r2help.gif

After pushing the block go to the room above and you will receive your bracelet. If you have already done this, please tell me what is the next item you are needing in the list above.

Some good news, level 3 has been said many times to be the hardest level in the quest. In my opinion, I agree with that.

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

DarkFlameWolf
05-15-2003, 10:36 AM
I also believe level 6 is another hard level. :P

amie
05-15-2003, 09:27 PM
Thank you for the help, I got the red bracelet and the key, now I just need to get the second key. I think I have to go through the room with the blocks that some will move and there is one square of water, I just can't figure out how to get out the door to the left. I have pushed every block and it just gives me the same setup where I have to go the wrong way across the water. Thank you very much for all of your help.

PrinceMSC
05-15-2003, 11:09 PM
Go back to the room with the one eyed statues and shoot the far right one with an arrow. This should change the room and it should also force you to go right. If you go right again, without pushing the blocks you will be in the room with the key.

:king: PrinceMSC:king: