PDA

View Full Version : A problem with ZC mail??

andrexxx
05-14-2003, 02:16 PM
Ut oh! Zelda Classic came back online, and now I can check my email again! For which I am very grateful. However, since that time I have not been able to receive messages, from anybody! I've even sent messages to myself, to no avail. Not even junk mail is showing up!! Which definitely shows something isn't working :lmao:

Anyway, is everyone having this problem? I was expecting some important mail... What can I do??

Thanks!

Teilyr
05-14-2003, 02:46 PM
It's not hosted by AGN.. They can do nothing to help you.

andrexxx
05-14-2003, 09:00 PM
Then, who do I contact to find out how to fix this?

And can anyone tell me if this has happened to them?

andrexxx
05-20-2003, 01:01 PM
Ok, the forums are back up again... can ANYONE tell me who to contact about ZC mail accounts?? I still cannot receive incoming emails! Is anyone else having this problem?

Foxx
05-21-2003, 05:38 AM
zeldaclassic.com e-mails might be kaput right now, I can't remember the last time they were maintained.

Shadowblazer
05-21-2003, 03:24 PM
Well Zaph just let me know about this problem and I think I've fixed it. Should only take a couple minutes for the change to go live and then zeldaclassic.com e-mail will work once again.

Zaphod Q. IX
05-21-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Teilyr
It's not hosted by AGN.. They can do nothing to help you.

Actually, even though we don't "host" them, we can, and did, fix them. So.... :Þ

Originally posted by Foxx
zeldaclassic.com e-mails might be kaput right now, I can't remember the last time they were maintained.

What kind of maintanance is needed for something like that, exactly? We set up the account, and everyone.net runs it...pretty simple if you ask me. ;)

Shadowblazer
05-21-2003, 03:30 PM
Yeah, we would have been okay if the individual who originally set it up were available. Since I'm not even sure who that was though, it's hard to figure out who to bitch at ;) But anyway, now that I know what has to be done to make the mail work if zeldaclassic.com changes hosts again, this shouldn't be a problem in the future.

Notice I say that about a lot of things? :sb: Well, the more mistakes you make, the more chances you have to learn from them, I suppose ;)