PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Graphics packs artists... Something that needs added to 3 sets

Cronic
05-12-2003, 11:01 PM
Pure, Newfirst, and of course Glenn's GBC set.

The oracles boat was ripped for me a long time ago, and I just now found it.

It'll need recoloring for all sets so if youre willing to do it I'm sure people would like to see it in the above mentioned sets.

Also if you do recolor to a specific set if you could then return to the ZCN thread, and post it as an attachment I would be very very greatful as I'm sure many others will be :)

Find it attached to the following thread: http://www.zcnetwork.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=383

redmage777
05-15-2003, 08:28 PM
It will be added to my new Tileset which uses the Pureset Pals.
If I can't use this one then I'll rip a new one.
Or I'll make a new one... No reason Prince should have all the fun heh, heh, heh...

Teilyr
05-15-2003, 08:50 PM
Damn.. That's a shitload of browns.

I might try to add it to the pureset, but it might just be easier to give it it's own cset.

Questwizard88
05-15-2003, 08:54 PM
its going in my set too.

Cronic
05-16-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Teilyr
Damn.. That's a shitload of browns.

I might try to add it to the pureset, but it might just be easier to give it it's own cset.

Yeah but they aren't all supposed to be there... I'll soon edit it down to newfirst and you'll see what I mean... From there it'll be loads easier to recolor.

Questwizard88
05-16-2003, 09:33 AM
i tried reducing the palette to 4 colors with irfanview to get it into my set, and it lookede really bad on me. i need it in newfirst so it will go right into my set.

Cronic
05-16-2003, 10:21 AM
Dammit... I've played around with them, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was I did to convert them the last time... I know I posted them here when they were finished though :shrug:

I'll work on em some more and see if anything pans out, but it's not lookin so good =/

Raichu86
05-16-2003, 10:29 AM
Nice. I'll work on adding that sometime.