PDA

View Full Version : Best romantic move EVER!

Tudorcat
05-12-2003, 01:44 PM
As a few of you might have seen I asked for your best romantic moves over at ASWGL a while back. Today my fiance simply BLOWED MY MIND. To the see the full meaning of all this you should know that I have been quite sad and down lately due to my grannys death and not doing to well is school becasue of that first mentioned. This loss of ours also meant that we canceled our wedding plans. I also wanted to buy myself the zelda WW but had not enough money. :cry: :rolleyes:

This is what he did::heart:

First he was sitting in our pc room and wouldnt let me in saying
he was printing something secret. So I started thinking about what he could possibly have going on. :confused:

I thought that he might have been able to sell our old car that has been standing in our parking lot costing us money for a long time. So it should be the sell/buy contract he was printing out .

Then after about 20-30 min he walkedway from our appartment heading for the cars so I was pretty sure I knew what was going on.:)

But as he came back he didnt come from the cars he had walked around the block for some reason. Hmm did the guy that bought the car live that close I wondered.

Here you go my love he said handing over me a piece of paper.

It was a treasure map..... :giggle:

So I started walking following the map til I found another map (hand drawed on a computer program VERY CUTE) :clap:

Untill I reached our new car and had to open the trunk.

Inside there were two wrapped gifts...one big box and something that looked like a book or a frame..:think:

It took me about 10 seconds and then I realised ...:shocking:

HE HAD BOUGHT ME A LIMITED EDITION PLATINUM GC WITH ZELDA WW AND WALKTROUGH BOOK AND MEMORYCARD AND EVERYTHING!!!!

I was so happy/surprized that I started to cry:D :heart: :cry:

Man this was the most unexpected,best romantic thing ANY guy ever made or me. Not only the gift itself nut the maps and all that awwwwwwwwwwwwwww it was so unbelivable right on what I needed to pick me up.

*Tudor:kitty: smiles happy and wont be seen here that often for a long time she is going to be playing WW and making out with her fiance*

How about that?

:kitty:

cap2030
05-12-2003, 03:12 PM
awww ;)

Beldaran
05-12-2003, 03:34 PM
I'm glad he treats you how you deserve.:)

Link 101
05-12-2003, 04:26 PM
That is awesome. When and if I ever get a girlfriend and we are engaged, I would do something like that. He must really love you, and that is good.

Tudorcat
05-12-2003, 04:28 PM
"I'm glad he treats you how you deserve."

Thanks Beldaran, I hope I really have deserved it though I mean that GC pak was sold for about 400 US. Thats a lot of money.

Then again he knows that if I am playing WW instead of being all down and sad life will be easier for him aswell I suppose.:shrug:

Anyways I am playing my first round of WW on my own GC now so ta ta for now guys.

*runs off smiling and making happy little jumps of joy*

Paradox
05-12-2003, 04:30 PM
nothing like getting a game from your lover as a surprise.
seriously, i think it's cool he'd do something like that.

stormwatcheagle
05-12-2003, 04:33 PM
SHIT!

That man is a genius. That's just so damn cool!

moocow
05-12-2003, 05:22 PM
Must be nice! I've been wanting a PS2 for a while now, but I don't have anyone to get it for me *giggles*. Mom said she'd get me one for Christmas this year, but that's SO far away. *sigh* Oh well... I'll buy myself one if I have to :p and get DDR :D

Jup
05-12-2003, 06:29 PM
BE lucky you have a person so nice in your life but i have to clap for him what and i dea. god i wish someone would do that for me lol JK.

Maverik X
05-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Cool. I wish I had a Gamecube. The most advanced system I have is a 64. You are very lucky.

carrot red
05-12-2003, 07:54 PM
Here’s to the best Romeo of modern times! :thumbsup:, Micke.
But you know what I liked best about that? It was the treasure hunt thing, the surprise. I mean I can imagine how much time and thought it took him to plan a thing like that, to keep it a secret and to work all the details to make sure that you’d have fun before and after finding it. And that’s priceless. He must have been pretty proud of himself.
I must also say that I’m glad that’s what he got you cause I know for how long you’ve been wanting to get one. I know that there are two persons who are a lot happier today (it’s sometimes as gratifying to get someone a gift as to get one).

Tudorcat
05-12-2003, 09:49 PM
Thats true he is from now on my knight in shiny armour he used to be a cute little froggy but now he has showed me his true side.

Micke -I Love you and my present very much :heart:

All men start out as froggs and some will turn into princes some into toads you never can tell untill its to late.

J.J. Maxx
05-12-2003, 10:43 PM
Toad here!

/me raises his hand...

Tudorcat
05-12-2003, 11:04 PM
Well you know It's not what a man gets to a woman that counts its what you do. A mans supporting presence is more than enough in every day life but sometimes a little thing to pick your loved one up is not such a bad idea.

Hey how can you say such a bad thing about yourself you seem like a wonderful husband and dad.
I am sure that you are making your wife and son as happy as my
fiance is making me.

Besides I think toads are cute too, I love all animals.

carrot red
05-12-2003, 11:09 PM
Well said, Tudorcat. Bravo.

tgf_guy
05-12-2003, 11:28 PM
So, the way to a woman's heart is through a platinum GC?

Hmmm.. O_o

Excellent to hear about that, though. :D

Tudorcat
05-12-2003, 11:33 PM
Well not for all women but then again I am not like all women so for me it was bulls eye I tell ya.