PDA

View Full Version : New Photoshop Contest Medium?

Starkist
05-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Too good to resist I say...

http://www.ywave.com/~almonfam/files/moore.jpg

Beldaran
05-12-2003, 01:42 AM
Michael Moore is so much of a joke that I don't even need to Photoshop him. However, I will photoshop him anyway, provided my hard drive can stand to have his picture on it for a short while. I'll post my picture when it's done.

Matteo
05-12-2003, 04:49 AM
Funny that you make fun of a director that made one of the best films of the year.

Yeah he is a liberal and you guys might hate him for that... but he told a compelling and honest story about America... unlike pretty much anything else out there today.

Starkist
05-12-2003, 04:53 AM
One of the last photoshop contests was a picture of George W. I respect him a lot, and I still participated.

I think Michael Moore is an idiot. This is a particularly funny looking picture and thought it would be great photoshop material.

Beldaran
05-12-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by mattwdr
... but he told a compelling and honest story about America...

He told an ingorant, and fake story about america. I hope he chokes on his own sperm.

/me buys another shotgun, just for good measure

Matteo
05-12-2003, 05:06 AM
Whether or not he is an actual idiot I don't know and don't really care, but to slander the movie Bowling for Columbine is just simply ignorant. Its just sad how politics affect a person's ability to think on one's own. Just because something doesn't align itself with your opinions on things doesn't mean one cannot appreciate it for what it is.

I doubt you even got that movie at all Beldaran... you are probably too caught up in the issues and hoopla surrounding the evil Michael Moore and his left wing cronies and are forgetting the basic truths that most Americans fail to see that are presented (sometimes in a liberal tilt i admit - but that doesn't change the truth of the matters) in the movie..

Rijuhn
05-12-2003, 10:05 AM
I thought that guy was the man who made that movie. I've really wanted to see it, but it was never really talked about much because of the subject matter so I never saw it. I will reserve my judgement of him until I know more about him. I really have no idea about him, except that he is a bit funny (I saw him on Jay Leno).

Pablo
05-12-2003, 05:25 PM
Is there a limit to who can enter the contest, or is it open to all?

I'm probably not good enough, but who knows...?

Starkist
05-12-2003, 05:39 PM
Anyone can enter, I suppose. We haven't had a contest in quite a while so I thought I would just throw something out there.

moocow
05-12-2003, 07:40 PM
I am PMing my entry now :)

Starkist
05-12-2003, 10:11 PM
Yeah, PM me your entries!

(Thanks Moocow :) )

Pablo
05-12-2003, 10:14 PM
O_O

I can't compete with the likes of Moocow! I'm out...

Sorry, y'all.

Starkist
05-12-2003, 10:19 PM
That's no fun... just go for it. :) It's not about competing, or winning... it's about playing with photoshop. (Or whatever program you like.)

Pablo
05-13-2003, 12:34 AM
Entry PMed...

/me crosses fingers