PDA

View Full Version : Revenge 2 Level 3

amie
05-11-2003, 08:25 PM
I am completely stuck in level 3. I have gone into every room that I can and every doorway that will let me go in to it. I can see a couple of keys that I can't get to and the red bracelet, but I can't get to them. How do I get through it, I am extremely frustrated. I have the arrows, the candle, and the ladder, and ocarina. Is there something I missed or something? Please help.

DarkFlameWolf
05-12-2003, 11:09 AM
well, there should be a crystal switch in the middle left bottom portion of the dungeon, shoot that crystal with a arrow to get things started. ;)

Happyman
05-12-2003, 03:56 PM
Try to get to the bottom right corner, as I believe you will find the boots there.

amie
05-12-2003, 09:18 PM
Ok, well I guess I should have been a little clearer. I have shot the crystal and gone to the left into every room I can get to, If I go up, I get into a room where I am blocked from the rest of the area by blocks, but I can get into that room from going around to the left. I can't get into the bottom right hand room to get the boots, the closest I can get is into the room above it and no matter which yellow block I burn, the two locked doors are closed off by blocks and all I can get to is a trunk. I also got into a room where you push blocks to get through, and it has one square that is water and a door to the left and one down, I enter the room from the right side. I have tried to push every block and no matter which one I push, I can't get through the door to the left. Also I get to a room where I have to shoot a one-eyed statue and when I do it blocks me off and I can only go out the door to the right, not the top one. I get to a couple of rooms too with locked doors that are blocked off by blocks that I can't push, burn or shoot, and keys that are blocked in the same way. Also, I can get into the room that has the red bracelet, but same thing, the door I enter through, I have to push a block to get anywhere and it blocks off the red bracelet. I hope this gives you enough info to help me out. I am so frustrated that I am ready to just quit the game and delete it from my system. I have spent 3 days in this castle and I have even drawn my own map of the castle and marked every door that I can get through to make sure I haven't missed going in one door and I have been in all them that I can get into. I have been in about half of the rooms in castle 3, I just can't get into any other ones.