PDA

View Full Version : 20th Century Vole presents: BEAT THAT!

Predcon1
05-11-2003, 10:05 AM
This...is a game. A game called BEAT THAT! The object is to tell an incredible story about something, uh, incredible that happened to you. Then someone else has to tell an even more incredible story.

Ex: (Johnny) Once I swallowed a penny.
(Billy) Oh yeah? Well, I once swallowed a quarter.

Simple enough, right?

I'll start.

A couple days ago, a friend of mine informed me that someone wrote "In God We Trust" on the walls in the girls' bathroom at school. However, someone else crossed out "God" and substituted my name underneath. Furthermore, this person wrote "Killian is God" in big block letters on the aforementioned walls. I know for a fact that I am the only "Killian" in my school and quite possibly the only "Killian" in my county, so there's no mistaking they were referring to me.

BEAT THAT!

obi
05-11-2003, 11:24 AM
My Real name, is actually Obi. Full name being Iqbal Obi Khan. Lets just say, I've had references in films and due to the uncommoness of my name, im quite well known :p

Predcon1
05-11-2003, 12:03 PM
Oh yeah? Well, once I fell out of a third story window, and the only thing I suffered was delusions of being dead Roman emperor.

BEAT THAT!

Tudorcat
05-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Well all I can say is that Elvis is not dead he is my kids granny and he is taking out my trash right as we speak. So yeah Elvis has left the building

Predcon1
05-11-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Tudorcat
Well all I can say is that Elvis is not dead he is my kids granny and he is taking out my trash right as we speak. So yeah Elvis has left the building

Perhaps I should have made it clear that the stories need to be true stories.

Tudorcat
05-11-2003, 01:35 PM
Yeah that would have been a good thing to do, but I think that this way is more entertaining.

But I will do it your way its your thread.

I have caused TWO fires during the last 12 years that both made the firedepertment come to my moms house to stop them reaching the forest.

BEAT THAT!