PDA

View Full Version : He's not dead, he's just a stunned. There, he moved! </python>

The Savior
05-10-2003, 10:27 AM
Wow, I never thought I'd be gone from AGN this long, but I'm back now. I'd like to say that my ISP was down, or that I was somehow unable to access it, but that's not the case. I just got distracted with all sorts of other things. Granted, I was spending more of my time studying for an AP test which is now over, and I did get a job, but that didn't take up all my time. So what's new with you here? As far as I can tell, the writing contest flopped, but I'll do my best to get my judgings in soon, as with the photoshop contest.

[edit] Dammit, I missed the contest! Congrats to the winners; I did happen to read plith's story before I left and thought it to be well written.

Masamune
05-10-2003, 11:02 AM
welcome back savior! i was starting to miss that soup nazi av... =)

stormwatcheagle
05-10-2003, 05:18 PM
Right when I end the writing contest, the other half of my judges come back. Somebody's against me...

Welcome back! Don't worry about the contest. We'll try agin during summer. A lot of people got distracted with school (including myself).

tgf_guy
05-10-2003, 05:24 PM
"Well, he's just... pining for the fjords!"
"Pining for the fjords!? What kind of talk is that?"

Dracula
05-10-2003, 06:18 PM
Welcome!!! If you have any questions, you can visit the New Members Forum (http://www.armageddongames.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=48) ... oh, wait... Never mind! Nice to see yah back again...

plith
05-10-2003, 08:37 PM
Waitaminute... the writing contest thing was finished? I... see....

Right, well, I guess I missed my favorite soup nazi... okay, no I didn't.

Maverick_Zero
05-10-2003, 09:40 PM
Welcome back The Savior, and I was gonna say that Plith :cry: .

Lone Wolf
05-10-2003, 09:42 PM
welcome back man, hope to see you start posting.

theplustwo
05-11-2003, 11:39 AM
i'll enter the photoshop contest to celebrate your return, old friend :P

Axel
05-12-2003, 08:08 AM
"if I didn't nail 'is feet to the cage he'd fly away!"
"if you hadn't nailed his feet to the cage this bird would be pushing up daisies!"

"I didn't want to work in a pet store you know, I wanted to be a lumberjack..."