PDA

View Full Version : what a week

MrCow
05-10-2003, 08:29 AM
ok first monday i had a doctors appointment along with confirmation prep class. the one isnt that bad. tuesday i have another doc appointment again not bad. wed. im home alone all day as my parents first go to the hospital because my uncle had a allergic reaction to something and fainted, then because my great grandmother is dying. they dont get home till 1 am. thursday i have mcas essay makeup, mcas is statewide test you have to pass to graduate. that night or friday night my great grandmother passed away. yesterday nothing that bad happened except for late that night when my grandfathers coworker and friend killed himself in my grandfathers bathroom. and now this morning, I have confirmation. Also i have to help with my grandfather as he has nowhere to live at the moment as his bathroom is full of blood along wiht other places in his apartment. so to cap it off What a week.

Daarkseid
05-10-2003, 08:35 AM
Yeah, that is quite a week. It actually makes me glad that 6 out of the 7 days of my weeks are devoid of anything remotely exciting.

carrot red
05-10-2003, 11:36 AM
This is plain nightmarish. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping your weekend would be somewhat like Daark's days.:)

MrCow
05-10-2003, 11:53 AM
well i jujst got confirmed so yadda yadda my grandfather has to be investigated to rule out he didnt kill the guy. my grandfather has to get all new furniture cause the gay bled all over the place and had hep c. so whee!:/

Blonde799
05-10-2003, 11:59 AM
You should be faking your joy. At least you have a week to speak of.:p

moocow
05-10-2003, 12:00 PM
Omg, MrCow! What a crazy week.... I'm so sorry you had to go through that :( Hopefully your weekend is better :(

Foxy
05-10-2003, 12:08 PM
That really sucks. Your poor grandfather...ugh. I cannot imagine what it would be like to have someone kill themselves in my own house.

/me cringes

I'm praying for ya, MrCow. *HUGZ*

MrCow
05-10-2003, 04:39 PM
well ok the guy was apperantly schizo(sp?) and apparently he started hearing voices lately. my grandfather is luck that he wasnt killed. the guy took a butter knife from the kitchen and jabbed it into his throat. he then proceded to break it off so that it was immpossible to even help him. he then went into the bathroom and bled for a good minute there by that time it was squirting out and getting everywhere. the guy also had hepatitis c. my grandfather realized something was wrong and opened the door(this part not sure the guy may have came out of there on his own). he at this point was blue because he wasnt breathing either. he then went down the little hallway squirting blood into my grandfathers bedroom where he finally collaspes and died at the end of his bed.
im kinda so depressed. i knew the guy and he was a really nice guy too