PDA

View Full Version : Snort's Quest beta #4

Sephiroth
05-09-2003, 11:16 PM
I've updated my quest that i'm working on... Click Here (http://www.angelfire.com/il2/okemonpikachu/zeldaquest.html) for more information. I'm open to any criticism. :whap: :naughty: I also have this thing listed as a demo @ the quest archive :laughing:

now.. where's my hammer so I can be ready to pound bugs... :gavel:

Pathwalker
05-10-2003, 09:26 PM
ok, I downloaded from the archives. When I'm playing it, I tryed to go throught the passage to the lake but in the room where the bats and blocks are I can't get the blocks to move. Am I doing something wrong or what? Help, please.

Btw: I have loved the changes you have made each time I've downloaded this quest. Keep up the great work. Thank you.

Sephiroth
05-10-2003, 10:09 PM
Would you post a screenshot for me?

Pathwalker
05-10-2003, 11:13 PM
I do not know how to post a screenshot.How ever after you get the hammer in the snowy village (level 1?) you go to the southwest and pound the posts and enter the passage to the lake area.

The passageway by room;

entry room
n to 4bats and conveyer belts
n to 2 red wormy catapillars
l to bunch of bats 8 blocks and 8 pressure pads.

this is where I'm stuck. I can not get the blocks to move nor can I figure out any other way to open the left door.

Sephiroth
05-10-2003, 11:15 PM
oops... LOL I'll have to put flags on that... LOL Thanks.. I'm going to :gavel: that bug now... LOL

Pathwalker
05-10-2003, 11:20 PM
also try walking aroud the sign in the snowy village. you got a bug there too but I don't know how to explain it. just try to walk as close to the posts as you can. (G)

Sephiroth
05-10-2003, 11:22 PM
oopsies again.. double :gavel: :gavel:

Please refer to newer thread