PDA

View Full Version : World Champions in hockey, Sweden or Canada?

Tudorcat
05-09-2003, 06:27 PM
Well its going to be a great game this sunday- the WC final Sweden vs Canda. Winners are.... ? What do you think?

:shrug: :shrug:

I vote for the team from the land of the vikings- Sweden

Bring it on!

Tudor:kitty:

Drunken Tiger
05-09-2003, 08:19 PM
Im guessing Canada, too bad i cant watch it, damn aussie tv!!

SiliconHero
05-09-2003, 08:23 PM
Sweden. I'm something of a Peter Forsberg fan. I'm still surprised that the Flyers traded his rights for Eric Lindros.

Tudorcat
05-09-2003, 09:26 PM
"Sweden. I'm something of a Peter Forsberg fan. I'm still surprised that the Flyers traded his rights for Eric Lindros."

:highfive: :clap: Amen to that! Foppa as we call him is is from MY tiny hometown. So weird a guy from Örnsköldsvik scored most points in NHL AND the guy in second place is his best buddy from school = Markus Naslund.

:kitty:

Pablo
05-10-2003, 12:45 AM
I'm voting Canada, from what I've heard, there's nothing else to do up there.

Tudorcat
05-10-2003, 02:29 AM
Then it will be a very thight game people say the say thing about Sweden. I can tell you that we dont have polarbears and reindeers lurking in the streets and yeah we do have phones : )

Brasel
05-10-2003, 05:51 AM
Tudorcat...if you know him, can you have him join AGN? Please?

I say Sweden, but it will be very close.

Tudorcat
05-10-2003, 06:32 AM
Smiles, I wish I could but he is 2 or three years older than me and I never socialized with his kind (sport freaks : ) I ocassionaly sell them a drink or to (I work as a bartender) but thats about it. Even if I did ask him I am sure he would turn us down he is more into real life action such as golf and tennis other than hockey that is.

Master Ghaleon
05-11-2003, 05:04 AM
Canada Baby!! Talking bout hockey, How bout the NHL playoffs!!! Crazy or what. Washington is my team but they got thier butts kicked by the tampa bay. Im hoping for New Jersey and Anihem for the Finals

Tudorcat
05-11-2003, 10:11 AM
"Canada Baby!! Talking bout hockey, How bout the NHL playoffs!!! "

Well I wanted Vancouver to beat Minnesota but they did a amazing recovery losing 3 games straight and then winning 4 games straight in the querter finals AND the semifinals :cry: :cry:

But hey that why " I LOVE THIS GAME!

Sweden- Canada just started playing for the gold......may the best team win , cough Sweden.

Update:
One period down, two to go. Sweden-Canada 2-1
Period 2 no goals but lots and lots of tripping, hookings and holdings some during real fights.

Sweden Canda 2-2 Two words: Sudden death!!

:darkmage: No way Canda won after 13.42 into sudden and it was only untill they had made a decision with help from the goalcamera.:darkmage: Oh well it was a good game anyways, to bad that the wrong team (the team that used more faul play )won ;)