PDA

View Full Version : Model

carrot red
05-09-2003, 10:06 AM
If you were to choose yourself a role model, who would that be and why?

Would that be a singer, an actor, a politician, a Nobel Prize winner, a public figure or you don’t consider them to be truthful and honest enough?

Blonde799
05-09-2003, 10:10 AM
I don't believe in movies.:p

I think of myself as a good role model. I stick to the decisions I make(even if they suck, but at least it was mine:p), and I take responsibility for my actions and agenda.

Ich
05-09-2003, 12:10 PM
Jesus is the only real role model.

VashdeStampedo!
05-09-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by ICHBINDASWALROSS
Jesus is the only real role model.
That's laying it on thick, but I must agree. Of course, everyone has the Christ-Light inside them, so that means everyone's a role model. . .

Verman
05-09-2003, 02:38 PM
Carrot Red, why dont you have an answer for your own question?

Personally I'm the greatest person in the world so it would be demeaning to have a role model...I am other peoples role model. Haha!

Actully though, I have no role model as per say...One day I will look like Goldberg. But he's not my role model...Just something I aspire to look like :P

Its a matter of time...maybe by this time next year.

Beldaran
05-09-2003, 03:38 PM
My role models are various characters from Star Trek. Perhaps that's sad. I don't really know.:)

inori
05-09-2003, 04:02 PM
My parents, most likely. Certainly not any "public figure."

stormwatcheagle
05-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran
My role models are various characters from Star Trek. Perhaps that's sad. I don't really know.:)

That's not sad. There are a lot of respectable charachters in Star Trek.

I myself, don't have 1 role model, but I try and emulate the good things that I see in people I meet and see. I learn things from my parens, friends, teachers, people on the street, historical figures, even anime.

Rijuhn
05-09-2003, 10:46 PM
I'd be Rijuhn! A warrior I've created for an imaginary RPG idea I have going around in my head.

Rijuhn
05-09-2003, 10:46 PM
Double post for some reason. I only clicked the button once though. WTF?