PDA

View Full Version : Pure Quest help!!!

BoubouZ
05-09-2003, 09:00 AM
I have been trying to find Level 7 in this quest but the path of the dark forest that the info guy tells me, does not seem to be correct. Can someone tell me what is the right way to get out of the dark forest and into level 7!!!!!!

Thank you

mjctraider
05-09-2003, 04:29 PM
I was confused at first on where to go, but figured it out. Here's how to get there:

Enter dark forest, then go up one screen through the log on the left of the upper part of the screen. Then go right one screen. Then go up one screen through the furthest log from Link on the upper part of the screen. Then go left one screen. Then go up one screen through the log that is closest to him. Then go right one screen and finally go up one screen through the log furtherest from Link. This should get you to level 7. Gook luck it's a tough level, very frustrating.

Sephiroth
05-09-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by mjctraider
I was confused at first on where to go, but figured it out. Here's how to get there:

Enter dark forest, then go up one screen through the log on the left of the upper part of the screen. Then go right one screen. Then go up one screen through the furthest log from Link on the upper part of the screen. Then go left one screen. Then go up one screen through the log that is closest to him. Then go right one screen and finally go up one screen through the log furtherest from Link. This should get you to level 7. Gook luck it's a tough level, very frustrating.

the last "up" you take the log on the right. otherwise you will end up in a dead end

mjctraider
05-11-2003, 08:00 PM
Um that's what I said

Sephiroth
05-11-2003, 08:02 PM
That is what the Quote is for.......