PDA

View Full Version : Ending the writing contest (winners posted inside)

stormwatcheagle
05-09-2003, 08:36 AM
Well, unfortunately, most of the judges had important life issues, such as tests stop them from judjing the contest. I can understand that (I was delayed in posting the results by an english paper). So, without further delay, I will now announce the winners of the writing contest.

Writing:

1st-Axel

2nd-pilth

3rd-MRZ84

Poetry:

1st-Obi

2nd-ZFreak2004

I'm sorry about drawing this out. I wanted to make this a lot shorter. Next time, i'll try during summer, when everyone's not as school.

zevolo
05-09-2003, 09:40 AM
Woooaaaiiii! An applause for the winners!! Wahooo!!(clap, clap)

Breaker
05-09-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by stormwatcheagle
Well, unfortunately, most of the judges had important life issues, such as tests stop them from judjing the contest. I can understand that (I was delayed in posting the results by an english paper). So, without further delay, I will now announce the winners of the writing contest.

Writing:

1st-Axel

2nd-pilth

3rd-MRZ84

Poetry:

1st-Obi

2nd-ZFreak2004

I'm sorry about drawing this out. I wanted to make this a lot shorter. Next time, i'll try during summer, when everyone's not as school.

Perhaps over the summer you could also take some remedial english courses and learn the proper use of a comma before attempting to run or judge such a 'contest' such as this one.

Axel
05-09-2003, 03:28 PM
back off! why do you taunt everyone? does it give you some kind of reassurance of your own self-worth to offend everyone around you? maybe you should try doing something constructive instead of trying to raise you self-esteem by trying to lower that of others.

anyways, congrats to... hold on... I'm in the top 3? I'm #1?! that goes in the sig. for sure.