PDA

View Full Version : Something I'd pay money for

Beldaran
05-09-2003, 06:56 AM
I was just thinking, and mainly because it's 3:54am and I'm tired as hell, but I anyway, I was thinking that it would be SWEET ASS if some one made an operating system that had the exact same user interface and command syntax as DOS and it ran all win32 applications. Basically, just windows with a command line.

Oh my god. I am so stupid. So rediculously stupid. I need to go to sleep right now and pray that I never wake up. Windows comes with a DOS prompt.

You may now all kick my ass and make fun of me:(

I've learned my lesson. No more posting after 2am.:mad:

Might as well put this topic to good use:

Is there any way to change the color of the text when using the MS-DOS prompt in windows?

zevolo
05-09-2003, 07:47 AM
Move to Sweden.. When its 2am in Usa its about 9am over here. I mailed someone that also was tired and were thinkin of stop post after 3am... Ofcourse, if you dont want to move, just take a break from Armageddon Games for a while..

Tudorcat
05-09-2003, 08:38 AM
Sure Beldaran we have room for one more:giggle: but then again its the same way here, people are getting tired after 2 am every now and then here too;) :kawaii: . Yeah I am sure you can change the colour but I dont know how to :lol: .

Ich
05-09-2003, 12:15 PM
I especially like this:
Last edited by Beldaran (http://www.armageddongames.net/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=4052) on 05-09-2003 at 07:20 am

Beldaran
05-09-2003, 03:46 PM
Yeah, the original post was just the suggestion. Then I realized what a dip I am.