PDA

View Full Version : RC Dark Question

fajz
05-08-2003, 05:56 PM
In the quest RC Dark I am in level 9. I have plated 10 rooms around the start, 9 rooms in the NW corner and two rooms west of the start that you get to thru a passageway in the room in the NW corner where there is NO excape except to statr over. Now that I have you completely confused here is my question. Where do I go from here? I have whistled, bombed. burned, bow and arrowed(?) every room I can get to. Is there another enterance or is there a trick I just can't figure out to go somewhere else?
Please help I would be dissappointed if I couldn't finish this quest. It's been real fun and challenging.

Thanks

FZ

fajz
12-09-2003, 05:44 PM
I'm sorry for the double post but I needed to get this back to the start to see if anyone could answer the question yet.

ShadowTiger
12-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Perfectly valid, I'm sure. Can you show us a copy of the quest, so we can play it along with you and help each other out if necessary? Because honestly, I don't remember this quest. :shrug: .. sounds Revenge 2 ish.

fajz
12-10-2003, 09:34 AM
Give me some email addresses and I'll send it to you

ShadowTiger
12-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Can't you just link it from its original location, (My E-Mail has problems. :rolleyes: ) or upload it to http://filespace.brentdax.com/? It's a great place to store files. :)

fajz
12-11-2003, 09:46 AM
It's under "www.zcnetwork.net/qdb/comp/" under RC Dark.
It's a great quest until level9 when there's nowhere to go. I have bombed AND super bombed every wall I can get to. Pushed evey item in every room. Pissed in every corner and nothing. I hope once you get there, there is a trick I haven't tried. Let me know how it's going and I'll help as much as I can.

FZ