PDA

View Full Version : Pure Quest question

mjctraider
05-06-2003, 07:42 PM
I am stuck in level 9 and wanted to know if the most powerful arrow (I think it is the gold arrow) is in level 9 or is it located somewhere else. It seems I am stuck and have no where to go. The only place it seems I can go is blocked off by blocks that need to be lowered by hitting a statue with the gold arrow.

I have the map and the compass and no keys left.

Here's a crude map of where I've been

_____[]
_____[]_[]
__[][][][][]
[][][][][][]
[][][][]_[]
[][][][][][]
^
starting point where arrow is

OldZelda_fan
05-07-2003, 06:22 PM
Hi,

I'm also in level-9 looking for the red arrow - and - have no luck. If I find it I'll let you know. I want to get the next level sword ... it will make it easier to get past the wizzrobes with the tornados (less hits to get rid of them LOL)

Good luck on the search for the arrow.

carrot red
05-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Ok, here's the deal.
I'm not ignoring you, but I suffer from what is called the *Level 8 Syndrome*. That means that after getting the 8th triforce I stop playing as I see no interest in poking Ganon and saving a princess.
You have three choices:
-Either you find the arrow by yourselves (and I think that's unlikely now).
-Or you wait for me to shake my syndrome and play all the outstanding levels 9 I have. (that's unlikely too cause I'm getting fond of my syndrome).
-Or you send a PM to Mr.Z and ask his help. After that you come back here and post the answer for future browsers. (and that's what I suggest you do).
Good luck you two.;)

OldZelda_fan
05-08-2003, 05:19 PM
thank you for the reply - I usually play up to the very end -- then save the game. I like to try and achieve as many items, hearts, and the such. Plus, experience the 9th level that the quest maker has put in place... in this instance Mr. Z.

For this quest - I like to achieve the last sword - for which you need the arrow. Then - as you state - completing level-9 is mute.

As you indicate... if I can find the arrow -- I will post.

mjctraider
05-08-2003, 05:37 PM
Well I've searched for the last arrow until I was blue in the face and decided that I probably used a key where I shouldn't have and now I'll be stuck in level 9 forever, so I decided to play another quest.

OldZelda_fan
05-08-2003, 07:35 PM
As I ventured... I found a cave containing the third level sword - and a flame that I couldn't use the wand on - because I have the flippers. Also in the room was a block that moved? near the shop in the orange forest.

Still would like that arrow - I was also able to get all the heart pieces and all the magic bottles - but, alas, no red arrow :(

--followup--
I have been able to get the red arrow and the 4th level sword. soon after retrieving the third level sword mentioned in my last post -- level-9 became easier. Even those dreaded wizzrobes that cast tornado's... that's where the key is that you need to complete the rightmost path to the arrow. As a bonus, in the rightmost side of level-9. If you head down first -- you can get the third level armour -- then it really is easy.

Now, I am complete - aside - from the last key (magic key) -- and -- according to the dungeon map -- the only thing left to do is 6/7 rooms to complete the quest.

Good job on this quest Mr. Z., thank you

For those who haven't played - and am reading this... go get it... very well constructed - and - fun to play.

--followup 2--
found the magic key - completed level-9