PDA

View Full Version : I'm back.

Aegis Runestone
05-06-2003, 03:13 PM
I've made my decision concerning Warrior's Rise and my future quest editing.

I will finish Warrior's Rise, but it will not be my final quest. While I was gone, my computer died(one of the reasons for my vanishing act), the mother board was dead and I needed a replacement, I paid a lot of money to fix my machine and upgrade it. I have Windows XP now. While my comp was dead, I had a flashback to childhood and Zelda.

The first Zelda game I ever played was Zelda 4, the first game boy one: Link's Awakening.

That game inspired me to create my own ideas and fueled my desire for a Zelda Level Editor. Now, I remember. This quest will be my last quest and my best. The new quest's demo will come in the Full version of WR as a bonus and a preview of whats to come.

DeathLink
05-06-2003, 05:20 PM
welcome back, sux about your computer

sounds cool. glad your actually going to finish WR

Demimore
05-07-2003, 03:41 AM
Hey! You're finally back! I want WR now!! It's such a great quest!
Sorry about the computer..

zed_cool
05-07-2003, 03:43 AM
Yeah.. me too!!!
and sorry about the computer...

ShadowTiger
05-07-2003, 07:38 AM
Ditto, Ditto, and Ditto. :thumbsup: It can be a real drag. Luckily, I post in 4 places, :shy: so try to find some more places. ;) Make friends in high places, do favors for others, and don't be afraid to try. :thumbsup:

And I'm sure that everyone here is looking forward to the release of Warriors Rise. It'll be a smash hit, we're sure.

Aegis Runestone
05-07-2003, 08:10 AM
Heh, right now I'm working on making slash tiles for Link, it's pretty tough, but it's working.

Demimore
05-07-2003, 08:25 AM
Slash tiles? You should try to replace that "BS-Link" well, almost. Well, anyway, try to replace him with the Link from the newer alltp tileset. I saw some slash tiles of that one at PZC, I think..

Well, I guess that's the same one that's in Pure, almost. Maybe use that one?

Aegis Runestone
05-07-2003, 11:55 AM
SASAMI! *Sasami walks over and slaps the !@#$ outta Demimore*

Dud3! How MANY times do I have to tell you? I LIKE the WR link! I used Orion's tileset PURELY for that Link tileset! b4k4! ;)

No I'm not gunna change it. :p

Demimore
05-08-2003, 02:47 AM
Ok.... Hehe. Well, I happen to like (liked?) it as well.... You might have seen some of my quests (old) that I used that Link in TWO quests. Well.... Anyways, I did not know that you liked that Link (!) but I knew you liked the TILESET. I saw that in the text file. "Thanks to Orion for his sweet tileset"
Well, now I must go.... Somewhere else. BYE ALL!! AHAHAHAH!!

Aegis Runestone
05-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Eh, what are those two quests called? I'd like to play'em :)

Demimore
05-09-2003, 05:48 AM
Really? They suck.

Both of them can be found at the ZCN database.

Lost in Lemuria II is finished.
Mountania is a demo.