PDA

View Full Version : Do you really want Warrior's Rise?

Aegis Runestone
05-05-2003, 09:33 PM
I'm gunna need enough of ya to say "yes", otherwise, the quest is going down the toilet. (Check The QuestDB and in Demos for a copy).

Blonde799
05-05-2003, 09:46 PM
Yes.:) If only for some CQC material.:p

Whatever floats your boat though. What was it about anyway? Couldn't remember really.

Aegis Runestone
05-05-2003, 10:05 PM
Whats CQC?

Vote Tally:
Yes, Please! - 1
Dump it - 0

Blonde799
05-05-2003, 10:09 PM
The CQC is the Custom Quest Contest that's basically taking root at ZCN, since the other CQC topics here are sinking to the bottom of AGN.:rolleyes:

Read the topic "Goodness gracious" here, or at ZCN, and you'll know why I'm the one heading it.

carrot red
05-06-2003, 03:57 AM
I seem to remember playing one of your quests (Begin, was it?) and it was very good.
I don't play demos anymore.
Don't count on the replies you get to decide what YOU want to do. It would be nice if you completed it though.

If you wanted a yes or no vote, you should have made a poll, even if quest players only tend to post when they need help and don't read all the threads. So, don't be disappointed if you don't get much replies.:)

Aegis Runestone
05-06-2003, 09:05 AM
I tried, but ummmm...The poll option has me confused. It's very confusing to use it. :P Maybe I will, but i still have yet to decide.

ShadowTiger
05-06-2003, 10:25 AM
Aww heck with it. It was the first "real" quest that I've ever played that inspired me to play more, and I would really like to see it finished. You may not have been around to see it, but VEL's Mario's Insane Rampage was finished a while ago. Many people played the demo, and when they saw the full release, it was jawdroppingly popular.

So you may as well try for the proverbial goal zone for this one. ;)

Rose
05-06-2003, 11:37 AM
why don't ya keep it and make it a full qst... i enjoyed it alot and it was nice to play even when days got boring.. It would be a shame if you throw it all away and all after you made it so far with it might as well finish what you started right :).

Pathwalker
05-06-2003, 12:39 PM
Yes, Please. I enjoyed the demo. (S)