PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Duality Extreme, level 4

idontknow
05-04-2003, 09:34 PM
i was just browsing through this forum to see if i could find any posts regarding level 4 of hidden duality and i did in fact find one, made a reply only to find that a message came up saying i am not allowed to make a reply in a thread that has not had activity within the last 30 days--my bad. The thread was about the boss however, and i can't even find the boss, nor anything else--i haven't found the map, compass, or any keys in that level, nor any special items-i have been in a lot of rooms but they all seem to have empty treasure chests...i have actually been in some odd rooms where there are traps surrounded by odd looking blocks--i also found a room at the top of the map where there is a warp that brings you back to the starting screen of the dmap-i have not however found anything of significance so if you could please help me out or give me some hints, i would be very happy! thanks!

synbios1978
05-05-2003, 02:09 PM
Check the four corners of the map, and make sure to bring plenty of bombs....you will not get a triforce piece in this part of level 4, but you will get an item instead, and the triforce later. But, make sure to check the four farthest corners of the map. One contains the levels only key, one contains, the boss, and I forget what the other two contain, but those are the important ones.... :shrug: anywho, let me know if I can be of more assistance.

DarkFlameWolf
05-05-2003, 03:44 PM
The goal of the temple was to recreate a ransacked temple. Some thieves came in and stole everything but they did not manage to find the Magic Book. Your goal is to find the hidden key they missed and the magic book. In the far upper left corner is a old man who tells you where to find the thieves hide out and the triforce for level 4. The upper right corner is the magic book and near that is the key that goes to it. The lower right is the series of rooms that eventually leads to the upper right. There is no map and compass since the thieves took those as well.