PDA

View Full Version : They can do that? :odd:

SquishyMon
05-04-2003, 08:57 PM
Click here to see what I mean, but don't tell me I didn't warn you.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_376025.html

It seems like something out of South Park.

moocow
05-04-2003, 08:59 PM
dude...

If I had a penis on my arm...

I'd masturbate all the time... :p

System Error
05-04-2003, 09:00 PM
Now that's seriously fucked up. Especially that last line. Don't most males stand up to urinate instead of sitting down? And I knew someone was gonna say that moocow.

MANDRAG GANON
05-04-2003, 09:06 PM
WTF, pissed on an electrical wire? what the hell would you do that for...unless it was an accident which I doubt, he deserves what he got for being an idiot. Some People I'm telling you.

moocow
05-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Could you imagine going to school everyday... in the 10th grade... with a penis growing on your arm?

:odd:

Mander
05-05-2003, 03:09 AM
I wonder how he managed to go to the toilet while he waited for it to grow.

Beldaran
05-05-2003, 03:24 AM
It's not a real penis, remember. It's just a latex tube filled with some kind of fluid. You can't masturbate with it because it doesn't have nerves.

Drunken Tiger
05-05-2003, 03:27 AM
I guess he'll just have to hold it in.... :shrug:

obi
05-05-2003, 05:34 AM
Its been said before but,

The 16-year-old, named only as Malik, lost his penis after receiving an electric shock while urinating on an electric wire.

Can anyone remeber Ren and Stimpy?
"Don't wiz, on the electric fence!"

:laughing:

Granted, this whole situation seems a bit fucked anyhow....

Verman
05-05-2003, 07:39 AM
Hmz...they must have more powerfull electric fences in russia..

I pissed on an electric fence once when i was like 13. Didnt notice it in front of me...Felt like I got kicked in the balls by a horse...I just remember my buddy coming up to me and asking why Im crying and rolling around in piss.....*shrug* Painfull memory...

But this poor guy lost his dick? is this even a legit story? How do they Grow one on his arm?

AtmaWeapon
05-05-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by System Error

That is a task that is made more difficult when you don't have a penis. Not to mention this kid probably wasn't very bright.

Originally posted by MANDRAG GANON
[B]WTF, pissed on an electrical wire? what the hell would you do that for...unless it was an accident which I doubt, he deserves what he got for being an idiot. Some People I'm telling you.

Correct.

Heh, I imagine this kid now has no way to reproduce, they can make him a new penis, but I doubt they will ever make it behave 100% like a penis. I think they should have left him as is so he could pay for his stupidity. Moron.

SquishyMon
05-05-2003, 11:54 AM
If that is so, AtmaWeapon, then I think this qualifies for a Darwin Award. Improving our gene pool by removing himself from it.

Mystery-Q
05-06-2003, 01:57 AM
I guess now if you call someone a dickhead it just may be true LOL.

i wonder if i could get a pussy implant on my hand then i could go fuck myself

ROTFLMAO

moocow
05-06-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Beldaran
It's not a real penis, remember. It's just a latex tube filled with some kind of fluid. You can't masturbate with it because it doesn't have nerves.

If you're a girl with a penis growing on your arm, you could :naughty: