PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo's E3 page

Mak-X
05-03-2003, 05:55 PM
Here's Nintendo's E3 page. They've been adding to it slowly since it went up a week or so ago.

http://www.nintendo.com/e32k3/

mikeron
05-03-2003, 05:58 PM
Cool. I'm actually looking forward to Sonic Adventure DX more than Double Dash today. :p

Jawa Podracer
05-03-2003, 07:13 PM
I'm waiting for Mario Kart and Harvest Moon the most. If I had to, I would pay 200 dollars for these games. That is, if I had them the best they could be this very second.

MottZilla
05-03-2003, 08:26 PM
You haven't already played Sonic Adventure by now...? That game was released in like 1999. :O And on DC. It's worth a play through... but after you've beaten it, there isn't much to do.

Ian
05-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
You haven't already played Sonic Adventure by now...? That game was released in like 1999. :O And on DC. It's worth a play through... but after you've beaten it, there isn't much to do.

No, he's talking about the new Sonic game, Sonic Adventure DX.
http://www.nintendo.com/e32k3/sonicadv_feat.html

Hell, I haven't heard of a lot of these ggames till now. God I wish I were going to E3 :( Damn

Jawa Podracer
05-03-2003, 08:46 PM
I want to get the new Sonic too. I sadly never got a Dreamcast. I missed out aon a ton of great games. Good thing a lot are going to the GameCube.

Mak-X
05-03-2003, 08:51 PM
Sonic Adventure DX is a new version of Sonic Adventure 1, in my case anyways I never owned a Dreamcast so I never played SA1. EGM kinda gave it a little above average reviews. DX has a lot of the Game Gear Sonic games in it.

Rijuhn
05-03-2003, 09:53 PM
Nintendo seems to be getting their act together. There are about 10 or so titles that they are going to debut at E3 and almost all of them are must buy titles. I'm also glad to see that they are breaking away from the franchises, Mario, Zelda, Pokemon and going into new areas of game creation.

I'm most joyed by the fact that Miyamoto has been teaming up with so many directors of companies to create GameCube exclusive versions of popular games and new games for the GCN.

Silver Darkness
05-05-2003, 06:20 AM
Mmmmmm, I can hardly wait. I'll definately be buying the new Harvest Moon title.

Smokin' D. Grass
05-05-2003, 03:26 PM
I never owned a dreamcast, but I rented one before with like five games, Sonic Adventure being one of them. I really enjoyed it, and look forward to trying it on the gamecube. Plus it has EVERY Game Gear game made for Sonic or a Sonic character on the disc. I'm also looking forward to Mario Kart, MGS: The Twin Snakes, and Soul Caliber 2.