PDA

View Full Version : Never a dull moment for these people...

System Error
05-02-2003, 05:43 PM
I live in a complex (of town houses), you see. The number 13 house caught fire about half an hour ago. Of course, many people were freaking out and stuff, (but I was calmer than absolute zero temperatures, I just went out to see the action) but the fire department got it out before it got real bad or spread to the other houses (it was slow spreading and only really burned the side). There was this huge cloud of smoke too that got in some houses, even mine (I'm in #9). I went to see the side of the house, and the whole thing was pratically burned off, and the back stairs were totally black. I heard from some of my little brother's friends that "The grandma was smoking and put out the smoke and it caught on a dead plant then it started." Ironically, that same grandma's car caught fire a few months ago. Is the bad luck source the grandma, or number 13? Anyhow, they didn't have insurance, unfortunetly for them. @_@

sagelink
05-02-2003, 05:46 PM
I think its the Grandma showin' her age, and chemical imbalance of the brain.

AtmaWeapon
05-02-2003, 06:06 PM
It's obviously the smoking. Old people + smoking is a bad idea, as they tend to fall asleep and stuff with cigarrettes in their mouth.

Jawa Podracer
05-02-2003, 07:42 PM
What Atma said is right. Not only that, but they have a weaker body, and die more easily. Or was is easier? Meh.