PDA

View Full Version : Metallica played in the San Quinton Prison.

Rammstein
05-02-2003, 02:00 AM
Real Inmates, Real serial killers (Charlie manson is in this prisonapparantly) was the crowd.

They went there to shot their new video St.Anger, due May 6th, but while they where at it they played an entire concert for the prisoners (about 200 was the crowd).

its insane if you think about it...man, those people killed lots of other people and they get to see Metallica... FOR FREE!!! And the set list is just badass!!! All Old songs!

Here is the set list, god i thikn il go kill someone now!!

Creeping death
Bellz
Seek and destroy
Fade To Black
Fuel
Sad
Master of Puppets
One
Whip
nothing else matters
enter sandman
battery

Must... kill... to.... see... metallica... for..... free...

SomUnknown
05-02-2003, 03:36 AM
They should of punished the inmates, and forced them to listen to their new stuff :p .

AtmaWeapon
05-02-2003, 07:45 AM
/me downloads all of Metallica's songs twice.

I feel sorry for the inmates. It was probably a forced concert.

Jer1400
05-02-2003, 10:23 AM
Yeah...like maybe they were all rappers and poppers. :P

ps.

Metallica rules! (battery and disposable heroes are my fav. songs)

Fiyerstorm
05-02-2003, 10:32 AM
Not fair...

"Free" and "inmates" never should be in the same sentence...

Ich
05-02-2003, 12:01 PM
They also get cable TV, which I don't even have. I don't like Metallica, but I downloaded all their songs (every single one I could find) when Napster still worked at school, just out of spite.

Jawa Podracer
05-02-2003, 03:59 PM
Damn lucky inmates.

stormwatcheagle
05-02-2003, 06:14 PM
Who's Metallica?

Dracula
05-02-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by stormwatcheagle
Who's Metallica?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
you... did... NOT... just... say... that...

Master Ghaleon
05-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Dude man, did your parents lock you up in the basement? I am shocked you havent heard of them before. Go get some metallica cd's!! :)

Goat
05-03-2003, 03:39 PM
If I was a prisoner I would say the worst punishment would be a free concert by bands like nickelback, puddle of mudd, or linkin park. Not getting to see one of the best bands bands ever.

Tudorcat
05-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Yeah the inmates were lucky but Metallice will never be as good as they where on the earlier albums such as Master of puppets and justice for all. When the black Metallica, Metallice album was released it was the beginning of the end of the "real" Metallica at lest IMHO. These days I hate to admit that I would consider it a punishment to listen to the latest Metallica album they suck.

One of my favourite songs is the 7 min long Orion ,from the Master of puppets album, its without song but boy they sure know how to handle their intruments. They still do but the melody in their music seems to have vanished along the way somewhere.

:kitty:

AlexMax
05-03-2003, 06:35 PM
"Metallica's last two CD's were dog shit. Even Metalica said something to the effect that their last two CD's were shit straight from a dogs ass"

God damnit I love Maddox. I wanna be just like him when I grow up.

Anyway, this is certainly....odd...I thouoght prison was supposed to be punishment...

MANDRAG GANON
05-03-2003, 06:55 PM
No way man I'm in prison right now on my personal laptop in my hottub drinking the most expenseive wine there is.

SiliconHero
05-03-2003, 07:57 PM
Damn...that WAS rough. If those guys weren't in prison, they could download all of the Metallica songs they wanted, just to delete them.