PDA

View Full Version : Check this out.

Trunks
05-01-2003, 11:17 PM
This is really cool this a video of my friend chink it might not be cool to some of you but i thought i would post it so you all can see what happens when people get bored and have cars :thumbsup: http://207.150.192.12/temp/gizim0ne/vids/Chink.avi just check it out and let me know what you think.

War Lord
05-01-2003, 11:47 PM
You aren't the idiot types that hang out on some area, park your cars together, hoods open looking like some generic fast and the furious are you? We have some people like that around here, as soon as it's warm out, they sit outside so (I assume) everyone can see how much they like gay sex.

In the video, when he refers to "the team"
Wtf is that?

moocow
05-01-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by War Lord
We have some people like that around here, as soon as it's warm out, they sit outside so (I assume) everyone can see how much they like gay sex.

Those fags are so fucking retarded... you drive by them and they're all "YOU'RE GAY!" or "TREBLE REBEL!" or something equally queer... *rolls her eyes*

I think they're mistaken... using a phrase like "treble rebel" makes you pretty fuckin gay :p heh...

Master Ghaleon
05-01-2003, 11:54 PM
Up near where I live there are retards that do the same thing. They drive me nuts.

Trunks
05-02-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by War Lord
You aren't the idiot types that hang out on some area, park your cars together, hoods open looking like some generic fast and the furious are you? We have some people like that around here, as soon as it's warm out, they sit outside so (I assume) everyone can see how much they like gay sex.

In the video, when he refers to "the team"
Wtf is that?

we do show off most of our car but we aren't trying to be like The Slow And the Frustraded we do this kinda shit cause it gets boring and we love to work on our cars and have fun with them it is our way of expersing our selves insteed of getting piercings and shit we just modify our cars to show off about us and what we like to do. and The team refers to a car club we have started called Down South Tunning. :mischief:

Jer1400
05-02-2003, 01:44 AM
moocow says:

...you drive by them and they yell "you're gay..."

Yeah, I hate those idiots. I swear the only thing they can say is "you're gay." It makes them seem so stupid, which they most likely are anyways. :rolleyes:

Trunks
05-03-2003, 02:05 AM
see i don't know anything about people that do that kind of shit like yell at you for no reason ween you go by but oh well.

Matteo
05-03-2003, 02:13 AM
Well your probably not one of them trunks seeing as those idiots prob wouldn't know how to work a comp nor a keyboard and be able to type a lick.. then again your grammar is hardly commendable. so who knows...

Trunks
05-03-2003, 02:24 AM
It's not that my grammar is bad i am just lazzy when it comes to typing lol so i just type and if something is spelled wrong i am like oh well LMAO.

Verman
05-03-2003, 03:12 AM
Yeah...its a bit retarded...

Sure some cars look good riced up...but what a waste...

and if I want to see a car 'burn out' I dont want the smoke coming out of the front tires...I want a goddman mustang or something...rear-wheel drive, popping a damn wheelie...

OR doing a brake stand...those rice cakes are stupid for that shit....all they do is look pretty....

Give me pure muscle ;)