PDA

View Full Version : I have some great midis for you.

ShadowTiger
05-01-2003, 10:48 PM
A LOT of Midis (http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.freewebs.com/bh4/ToSubmitToAGNDevExch.zip).

Go get 'em, folks. I zipped them up especially for you. These come mostly from computer games, (although I did slap a few other good ones in there.) I got a lot of them from www.mirsoft.info but their links are... funky. :sweat: If anyone has some details on them, like if they're up again, please post it here. Thanks. :)

So please tell me how you like these. The Legend of Kyrandia 2 Midis go beyond themself to provide an excellent little piece of music for your quaint overworld/town. It comes highly recommended. ;)

Yoshiman
05-03-2003, 05:21 PM
Those are really good. But the Zelda WW Kalle Demos battle sounds weird. You were right about The Legend of Kryandia 2 MIDIs are extremely good.

HarryPotter007
05-04-2003, 09:41 AM
Looks good, but no Army Men MIDIs for my army men quest... :(
The other MIDIs were great though! ;)

ShadowTiger
05-05-2003, 08:27 AM
Thanks. And
You were right about The Legend of Kryandia 2 MIDIs are extremely good. THIS was what I was going for. Please, fellow ZCQuesters, take this into consideration when downloading various things. I COME TO YOU WITH GIFTS! :eek:

And what did you mean by the Zelda WW Kalle Demos battle music? I don't know which one that is. :shrug:

Yoshiman
05-05-2003, 03:54 PM
I ment the Z9.mid at the very bottom of the folder. Kalle Demos is the boss of the 2nd temple in Zelda: The Wind Waker. But I listened to it in ZQuest and it sounds better there.

ShadowTiger
05-05-2003, 04:15 PM
R..R... Really! :eek: Wow. I honestly thought it would have sounded a lot better outside. :odd: OK, if it floats the proverbial boat, then by all means. :)

Any other suggestions? You can find A LOT of great themes if you keep your mind open, and just download whatever midis that you find, regardless of reputation. I got these through experience, but if you hadn't known about these games, would you all have picked up these midis from the games? Doubtful, honestly. So please folks, if you see a midi, try it out. You can always throw it out later. :shrug: