PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in level5 of pure quest

mjctraider
05-01-2003, 09:44 PM
I have the magic wand that is found underground in level 5. After that I have no where to go. I have no keys and it seems that everywhere I go I end up at a dead end. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. If you need more information on my situation just let me know.

Sephiroth
05-01-2003, 10:01 PM
could you post a little map for me to see what rooms you've been to?

mjctraider
05-01-2003, 10:15 PM
I am trying, but I cannot seem to get a picture of the map. i've tried "print screen" on the keyboard and using the take a snpshot in zquest. any idea how i can get a picture of the rooms i've been in. Sorry but i'm knew to getting pictures of zquest and using them

If it helps any I have the compass, but not the map.

Ielen
05-01-2003, 10:29 PM
The screenshot you have taken during the game will appear in the c:\ZCBeta folder.

mjctraider
05-01-2003, 10:33 PM
Ahh. Thank you. I found the immage. Now how do you insert it onto here. I found where it says insert image, but what do I do then?

Well it seems I can't post attachments. Not sure why though.

Ielen
05-01-2003, 10:55 PM
It would be good if you could ftp the screenshot to any web site you have. Then just link the screenshot with the [ IMG ] url to your screenshot [ /IMG ]

carrot red
05-02-2003, 04:10 AM
All you need to do is to shoot your wand on a thingy in the upper part of the right wall in the first room after the entrance (you must have magic to be able to do that). This will get you a bridge to cross to the lower right part of the dungeon.

mjctraider
05-02-2003, 04:55 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but where do you get the magic. I believe I have the bag of magic that is shown in between the shield and the cross when you hit enter, but I don't see the magic meter, even bought some magic. What else do I do to get magic?

carrot red
05-02-2003, 05:59 PM
I forgot to ask if you got the book of magic, it won't work without it and it's in the right upper part of the dungeon.
I think you can find 2 bottles of magic in levels 4 (is it the one you got the blue mail from?) and 2 (you'll burn your feet a little).
It looks like a blue bottle of potion, but it's green in fact: that's the magic you need to form a line under your A & B weapons.

mjctraider
05-02-2003, 06:04 PM
Well thanks for the help. I don't have the book of magic. So I am assuming it is in level 5. I hope I can get to it because I have no keys and i'd hate to have to start all over again. It also seems if I need the raft and that is something else I do not have.

carrot red
05-02-2003, 06:17 PM
I don't think you'll need to start over. If nobody else helps, I'll revisit it for you. It would help to state what rooms you covered and so on.
I hope I didn't mix my levels again. Come on, Oldzeldafan and Snort, you played it yesterday!

That's what I thought, I was talking about level 6.
Did you know you can touch things with your wand to make them disappear? Do that if you haven't already.

mjctraider
05-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Ok I can't upload a picture of the rooms I've been in, but let me try something. These are the rooms i've been too so far and that seems to be the only rooms I can go to.

_____[]
_____[]
_____[][][]
____[][][][][]
_____[]__[]
_____[][][][]
_____[][][][] <- entrance of level 5

carrot red
05-02-2003, 06:39 PM
Did you read the part I edited about the use of the wand?
Sorry, I don't remember it (I hope Ielen does), but as I said I'll revisit if no one helps.
I just know that you use the wand on a fire pot somewhere near the entrance and it opens up a whole new wing to the left.

mjctraider
05-02-2003, 06:42 PM
I'll try touching things and see if that does anything, lol that does sound right. I assuming I don't need the magic book just yet then.

Thanks for the help it looks like I will be able to get farther in level 5 now. I found a few places were I used the wand to touch stuff and it let me in a new area. I would never have thought of to do that. Thanks again for the help.

Luigi
05-13-2003, 02:34 PM
How do you complete the block puzzle near the start of this level?
It's been bugging me for weeks!

Mr. Z
05-14-2003, 04:31 AM
Weeks!?!?
Some puzzles are made that you have to push blocks back and forth a few times, it's a mean trick.

Luigi
05-31-2003, 12:45 PM
OK, so what's the solution?

Sephiroth
06-01-2003, 11:06 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/il2/okemonpikachu/Puzzlesolution.gif

Click here (http://www.angelfire.com/il2/okemonpikachu/Puzzlesolution.gif) if you don't see the pic.. I hope this is the right one... LOL :laughing:

Luigi
06-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Thanks! It worked!

Sephiroth
06-04-2003, 02:45 PM
Your welcome... if ya need any more help, just ask! :thumbsup: