PDA

View Full Version : more than one door a wall help...

Knil
04-30-2003, 05:05 PM
:banghead: i was playing fall uh duh honky pig, and i cant figure out how the creator got more than one door a wall to work correctly. ive been tinkering for a few days, and i cant get it to work for myself... (think of the wall as a pc monitor) :banghead:

Cloral
04-30-2003, 05:27 PM
You can only have one 'real' door per wall. The rest you just draw in manually (i.e. find the door combos in the combo list and draw them into the room).

If you're wondering how to do different types of doors manually, such as locked doors, there was a thread someone else made regarding this quesion not too long ago where I explained how to do each type. So you might want to check that thread out.

DeathLink
04-30-2003, 06:41 PM
yeah. you also need to check the 'freeform mode' rule. then you need to make the walls 'unwalkable' and 'overhead' manually

idontknow
04-30-2003, 08:02 PM
click on the link in my tutorial for specifics about how to make a 'freeform dungeon', a dungeon where Link is able to walk through offcenter doors...first click the link, then at the table of contents, click on "more" and then click on the section about freeform dungeons at the next page that comes up...

Knil
05-01-2003, 10:09 AM
"oh muy muy! i LOVE you!!!" Jar jar Binks
that does help... :computer: thanks all!