PDA

View Full Version : May is the month of the Matrix!

PrfectGREG
04-29-2003, 10:47 PM
What are all your thought on the Matrix? For me as far as action movies go it is one of the best! It has some of the best scenes in it (loby shoot out, helicopter, anything with bullet time, hell even the romantic climax) It is truly a work of art. ANyone else feel this way? Oh and how many times have you watched it? For me its around 7 times. I plan on watching it alot more within the next few weeks. I really hope Reloaded tops my expectaitons and blows the old Matrix out of the water! That would be a feet initself, but hey any movie that has a highway built exclusivley for it must be good!

Drunken Tiger
04-29-2003, 11:07 PM
Ive only watched it like 3 times, it was so fucking fantastic!!!!!

And Reloaded comes out on the 16 for us... :P Cant wait to watch it... The cinemas are going to me packed...

dEaD_mAn_WaLkIn
04-30-2003, 07:29 AM
i cant wait either, im also on the wait 4 T3

Ich
04-30-2003, 09:39 AM
I'm going to see it within days of it coming out, if not the day of.

Patrick Star
05-03-2003, 01:31 AM
I've seen the first one 5 times. I don't think the Matrix Reloaded is going to be better.....You can't improve on perfection.

PrfectGREG
05-03-2003, 01:36 AM
I dunno 100 agent smiths...

The NASTIEST CHASE SCENE EVER!

I think it will be AS good... hopefully.

While I wait X2!

Shadowblazer
05-03-2003, 01:55 AM
I'm eagerly awaiting it. The Wachowski brothers claim that they're using techniques in this movie that will make bullet time look like a cheap film school trick.

I'm also looking forward to the fourth of the downloadable Animatrix shorts which is supposed to be put up on http://www.theanimatrix.com sometime this month. Of course I really need to try to get the third one to play on my computer. Quicktime has a fit whenever I try to play it, and it's not available in any other format.

Edit: Spoke too soon! Looks like they might have it in avi form now! :D

Matteo
05-03-2003, 04:44 AM
I'm pretty excited to see the Lizzy McGuire Movie... Reloaded is going to be cool too..
I guess.....

AlexMax
05-03-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Shadowblazer
Of course I really need to try to get the third one to play on my computer. Quicktime has a fit whenever I try to play it, and it's not available in any other format.

Does it just sit there with the "Q" logo? If it does, just wait, because for some reason they decided to make the third one non-streaming. You have to wait for it to fully load before you play it.

-_-

Of course, if it fucks up your computer in any other way.... :shjug: Just trying to help.

Paradox
05-03-2003, 11:46 AM
dude, i totally spoiled myself for reloaded. i've read everything about it on the spoiler forums of www.thelastfreecity.com

i know the basic plotline, all the characters (there's a ton of new ones), and who (or what) they are. i'm thinking of making a huge spoiler thread about this here just before the movie comes out.