PDA

View Full Version : Well, this would have been three years.

Foxx
04-29-2003, 10:41 PM
The more I think about it, the harder it is to believe that I've watched this special, and always unique, online community, go through three full years of prosperity, darkness, wickedness, "eeeville," ZC quests, glory, notoriety, boom, bust, complete insanity, new world orders, political debates, power plays, scum, villainy, about seven months somewhere in the middle there as a mod, humble beginnings, new member floods, a truckload of hacks to produce probably the most technologically advanced forums out there, arcade competitions, puonding kyebraods, troublemakers raising hell and getting banned, and of course the fact that it's one giant carnival here, constantly going on.

I am honored to share this occasion with Cloral, who observes his second year from down in Santa Barbara. Happy anniversary Bdragon, Mr.Cow, Octorok101, LORD APOCALYPSE, and Cloral!

inori
04-30-2003, 02:27 AM
Wow, you mean there's actually a Stanfurd student who can count all the way to three? :lmao:

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one. Congrats nonetheless. :kawaii:

Shadowblazer
04-30-2003, 06:21 AM
Glad you've stuck around, Foxx :D It has been a wild ride, hasn't it? Hard to believe it's been three years already...