PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Pure Quest

Sephiroth
04-28-2003, 06:24 PM
I'm in level 7 and I can't find the bow or the whistle. Can someone help?:confuse2:

carrot red
04-28-2003, 08:15 PM
The bow? You should have it.
No, what you need is the ocarina first and then the power bracelet. Where are you exactly? You have to go up 2 screens from the entrance, then go right and then down 2 screens and then right again. You beat a level 2 patra and you get the whistle.
(I might not be right about the number of screens).
After that you can negociate the left part of the dungeon to get the power bracelet.

Sephiroth
04-28-2003, 08:18 PM
I'm asking where the bow is... I need it to get past this gohma...

Edit: if the bow is in an earlier dungeon, then I have not explored completely...

carrot red
04-28-2003, 08:21 PM
There is no gohma in level 7. The gohma is in the secret dungeon. I don't remember where I got it.
In which part of the map do you situate your level 7?

Sephiroth
04-28-2003, 08:31 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/il2/okemonpikachu/zelda2.JPG

here is a map of the rooms i've been to i took it when i was standing at the entrance

carrot red
04-29-2003, 02:34 AM
Snort, I asked in which part of the overworld you situated your level 7. It is in the Eastern part. There is also another level in the western part that gives you the magic shield and the sword upgrade as well as the boots, I think. The level 2 gohma is in this one.
In the first screen of level 7, there are keese and in the second up, windrobes.
And yes, you should have gotten the bow earlier on but I don't remember where.

Sephiroth
04-29-2003, 03:54 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/il2/okemonpikachu/zelda003.JPG

This is where I am at in the overworld if that is what you meant... I'm standing at the entrance to level 7.

carrot red
04-29-2003, 06:40 PM
Yeah, that's it. You missed the bow somewhere, I'm sorry but I don't remember where it was (try level 4).
To get to the whistle you have to go 3 up, 1 right and 1 down (I gather it's a locked door for you) and you have to use your bow on a statue there to make the blocks disappear, then 1 down again and 1 left.
I forgot there was a gohma there. How could you have missed the bow and gotten that far?

Sephiroth
04-29-2003, 06:43 PM
ok. I will go back and try exploring level 4 again...

Edit: I've reexplored level 4 and no bow..:shrug:

OldZelda_fan
04-29-2003, 11:18 PM
Hi,

I am also playing Pure Quest and happen to be in level-7... keep dying just as I'm about to win the whistle... certainly tries your patience. Anyways, level-6 is where you want to go. Level-7 supplies the arrow.

You cannot achieve anything but the boots in the 'secret' dungeon until you get the whistle and/or the power glove.

Good luck,

Sephiroth
04-29-2003, 11:20 PM
thanks... I hope this works... :laughing:

edit: It worked. Thanks for all you guys' help. :D :laughing: :pimp: :pimp: