PDA

View Full Version : stuck in revenge 1 again

amie
04-28-2003, 04:35 PM
I have finished all of the levels through level 8, but now I am stuck. I know there is something I have missed, but I am not sure what it is, I have played my ocarina in every screen and burned every bush, but I can't get anywhere. When I go to the map, It shows that there is areas on the right, top and left that I haven't gotten to yet, but I can't find how to get there. I have the red boomerang, bombs, green arrows, red candle, ocarina, potions, wand, magic book, red ring, ladder and bracelet. Is there something I missed that I have to have to get to the other areas, and if so, where is the general area of it? Thanks for the help and for making a great game.:banghead:

PrinceMSC
04-28-2003, 11:46 PM
After you beat level 8 play your flute until you get to the black Triforce. If you look left or down, it will take you backwards through the levels. If you play the flute looking right or up, it will take you forward through the levels. Just make sure that you face one way when doing this. ;)

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

amie
04-29-2003, 12:28 AM
which room am I supposed to play the flute in and was I supposed to pick up the piece of the triforce in level 8 or not. If not, is there a way to go back without redoing the whole game? Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

DarkFlameWolf
04-29-2003, 01:08 AM
hmmm, I never knew about the direction of where you face in relation to where the windwhirl will take you.

Happyman
04-29-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by amie
which room am I supposed to play the flute in and was I supposed to pick up the piece of the triforce in level 8 or not. If not, is there a way to go back without redoing the whole game? Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. Just...anywhere... play it in the overworld until you land on a black triforce and then go from there.

PrinceMSC
04-29-2003, 07:25 PM
Yes, you are suppose to get level 8's Triforce piece.

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

Super Saiyan Mu
05-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Pardon the thread revival; but I'm nearly finished with this quest pending an answer.

I got into one part of Level 9 and got the items, but when I try to enter another part of it (the one with the 2 doors separated by a river, the game forces me to walk out. Is this a glitch, or is there yet another thing I have to do but can't a clue about?