PDA

View Full Version : Adventures of Naomi PART 2

Naomi
04-27-2003, 07:54 PM
NOTE: I hit the wrong button and ended up making another post - this is a continuation from the first pages in another topic.

Naomi, who is lying in a bloody pile on the ground, somehow gets up. A purple light flashes around him as all of his wounds are healed. He then proceeds to begin crucifying his assailant upside down. He was about to hammer the 1st nail when..

BTW all, if this is too.. um.. wrong, i can edit it.

Knux
04-27-2003, 07:58 PM
[Cannock] *whispers something under his breath and a blue blast sends Naomi flying backward* Never, NEVER try to kill me, you will regret it. *Walks over to Naomi* I see that you have been healed.. Well, I can arrange something *Takes out his sword again and thrusts it into his stomach* Hah! *watches him fall to the ground and shoves the sword in his back*

Naomi
04-27-2003, 08:00 PM
However, this was only a clone of Naomi. As the clone disappears, Naomi quickly teleports away, leaving Cannock lying on the ground, fine but with a broken sword.

Knux
04-27-2003, 08:02 PM
[Cannock] *pulls out a scanner* Middenhall, teleport to me, I need some assitance..
[Middenhall] *ends up in front of Cannock* Yes?
[Cannock] That naomi guy broke my sword..
[Middenhall] No problem *pixes up the sword and it flashes white* There, just like new.
[Cannock] Thanks, now, just warp us to that Naomi guy. I have some buisness to take care off.
[Middenhall] Alright *warps them*

Naomi
04-27-2003, 08:05 PM
As Cannock appears in front of Naomi, Naomi does his best to fly away. Cannock, however, brandishes a grappling hook which leaves Naomi's left leg useless. As Naomi is pulled to the earth, Cannock charges his EXPLODET (my god, nostalgia) spell and disintegrates Naomi.

Knux
04-27-2003, 08:06 PM
[Cannock] Poor guy..
[Middenhall] That wasn't very ncie of you to do
[Cannock] He deserved it, he let a chocobo die
[Middenhall] Oh, that explains a lot :D

Naomi
04-27-2003, 08:08 PM
::Sidenote - I didn't let it die, I was unconscious.:: lol

Knux
04-27-2003, 08:11 PM
::sidenote- you merely fooled me::

Kirbypuff
04-30-2003, 04:21 PM
Well, if we can find a fenix, we can get its down and revive them! I heard there is a man in a land far away who knows where one is. He is far to the east, but there will be many difficulties along the way. Let us begin our journey!

*a final fantasy prologue like thing appears*

The journey to save Naomi and his chocobo begins.
Our heroes will have to face many dangers and pass many trials,
but if they succeed they will save their dear friend.
And hopefully this will be a little more serious than part one.