PDA

View Full Version : Sabotage Dragoon Testers

C-Dawg
04-26-2003, 11:09 PM
ZCN appears to be down. Again.

You will be getting a new version on Monday. We'll use this thread unless ZCN is back up by then. The two big changes you'll enjoy are :

1. Boss doors permenantly opened (but discolored so I remember where they are) until the Boss Lock Block works correctly.

2. The dungeon side of Tuton Keep is finished off, and the cinematics leading up to the boss battle there are complete. The actual boss battle probably wont be done, but I'll let you poke partway into it so you can see what's in store. There's also going to be a good deal of cinemantic AFTER the boss battle, but I can't really do that yet- it will be different depending on how many of your allies are rescued at that point.

Be of good cheer, though- my final exams are over on the 12th, and if I stay sober long enough, you'll be getting the same size updates you got previous to this month, weekly.

Oh, and if anyone wants to join the crew, they're still welcome, subject to the same qualifying hardship as before. (Ask around if you dont know the test.)

-C