PDA

View Full Version : Space Invaders play-off in late April or early May?

slowbro
04-26-2003, 09:07 PM
Heh, guess I had a pretty silly idea. I edited my old post instead of replying so that the thread wouldn't [COLOR=BLUE]bump[/FONT] back to the top.

My favorite part of this site so far is the Arcade, though that will change if I get around to trying my hand at creating an Open Zelda quest. But by the fact that almost all the top scores were scored in late January, and the fact that this forum has over 100,000 posts, it's obvious that the forums get more attention than the arcade nowadays. I don't remember where I was going with this banter. Anyway I guess I was saying that a 'playoff' in Space Invaders wouldn't be the most interesting or appealing thing in the world. Or the most healthy; it's probably not healthy to play that game five straight hours unless you're really good at relaxing.

Beldaran
04-26-2003, 09:10 PM
That game is so boring.

MottZilla
04-27-2003, 12:40 AM
The score might roll over around 2,147,483,647. However, it might not. I never tried it.

DarkDragon
04-27-2003, 11:34 PM
Heh, guess I had a pretty silly idea. I edited my old post instead of replying so that the thread wouldn't [COLOR=BLUE]bump[/FONT] back to the top.
So now, since I didn't catch your first post, I have no idea what you were talking about...

In any case, ever since Sb removed the crown hack interest in the arcade seems to have waned... I myself haven't checked if any of my titles have been usurped in the past month or so since Rafnul gave up challenging me, and am surprised to find them still intact. I do see, however, that you are perilously close to upsetting my top score... luckily for you, this week and the next I'll be far too busy to blow 3+ hours on Space Invaders, but mark my words, if you dare to beat me, eventually I *will* own you.

Kirbypuff
04-28-2003, 05:17 PM
I had 23rd place, but then the high scores got reset or something.