PDA

View Full Version : a huge favor to ask

idontknow
04-26-2003, 08:02 PM
I have a huge favor i'd like somebody to do. I would someone to please take screenshots of different features in my tutorial..please read through the tutorial and find pictures that you think would really help embellish the tutorial & convey to all other readers what i am talking about in the tutorial...i have some already but i really do need more. When you have finished, or are almost finished, please pm me & notify me...if you can simply post the pictures on the private message, then that would be great, as i do not have an e-mail name right now but i will try to get one later...i will include you in my credits & 'perhaps' even my quest, maybe...so if you are willing to take some snapshots of zquest that would be AWESOME! breifly, here are some of the things i need:
1. pictures of 'secondary flags'
2. snapshots of custom bosses
3. pics of the new quest rules
4. screenshots of new enemies
5. snapshots of how to make bushes
6. pics of initial data menu
7. photo of a nice block puzzle
8. snapshots of dmap editor

if you would like to help, please notify me first in this thread & then will send you a private message in response to let you know i appreciate your help! thanks again!

NerdWarrior
04-26-2003, 08:09 PM
I can help you. PM me.

Mr. Z
04-27-2003, 04:56 PM
Look, a nice block puzzle.:D
(Hope you can see it, it's the third one from my website (http://www.freewebs.com/puremrz) )

http://freewebs.com/puremrz/Puzzle%202.gif

idontknow
04-27-2003, 07:24 PM
i like the puzzle screen shot, Mr. Z. Very nice! if you have any more, thatd be great! thanks a lot for that! and Nerdwarrior, a PM is coming your way; thanks for the offer!

Knil
04-29-2003, 04:57 PM
im not able to see it...

idontknow
04-29-2003, 05:34 PM
knil, ya can't see mr. z's block puzzle after clicking on the link?! i could see it, as well as all the other screenshots, which by the way, look really cool!!! :) oh wait, if you thought the block puzzle is in his post, you can find it elsewhere--i'm not sure what the picture in his (Mr. Z's) post is supposed to be but there is a red x there instead, Mr. Z....you might wanna have that checked out...

NerdWarrior
04-30-2003, 03:19 PM
I'll get to work on those soon, idk.
PS: Empty your PMs please, I want to talk to you about something.

Mr. Z
04-30-2003, 04:58 PM
To idontknow:
Sometimes (mostly) the screenshots from Freewebs won't show...
That's crappy.:cry:

idontknow
04-30-2003, 08:50 PM
wait...hold on...are you telling me, Mr. Z, that the the pictures on my website/tutorial are not showing!? they show for me when i go to the website!

Mr. Z
05-03-2003, 07:23 PM
No no no!:eek:
They won't show when you want to show them on another website by linking. :confuse2: :odd: :mischief:

idontknow
05-03-2003, 08:01 PM
huh?

Mr. Z
05-04-2003, 05:09 PM
-Explains-
image <- It won't show if I do this.

idontknow
05-04-2003, 06:20 PM
uh?..yeah mean if you were to copy & paste them to a different website, they won't show? very weird! do they show when you copy the images to paint or something? they should...but still, as long as they shown on the tutorial site, i dont see what the problem is, at least i don't really mind