PDA

View Full Version : Help!

timbot
04-26-2003, 02:14 AM
Ok, I'm playing The Revenge 2, which is quite good, but a bit easy as far as enemies goes. However, that is not my point. What I want to know is: Are there three entrances to the secret dungeon with the sword and the sheild and the skeleton key? If so, where is the 3rd entrance? I've found the one near where you start, and the one under the grave in the little frozen area, and I thought I read a post once that said there was another. If there isn't another, how in the world do I get to the skeleton key?
Also, I'm missing one heart container piece. Is there one in lv. 9 or hidden really well somewhere, or am I just missing it. Obviously, there are heart containers all over, but if you know of one that is especially hard to find, let me know.

carrot red
04-26-2003, 02:37 PM
Yes, there are 3 entrances. I don't remember where the 3rd entrance was, but I think it was is the snowy area too. If you burn an ice block there where does that lead you?
As for the hearts, I cannot help you, it's not necessary to have them all to finish a quest.

timbot
04-26-2003, 02:44 PM
Thanks Carrot,
I know I don't need the other heart piece to win, actually, I just beat it about 2 seconds ago, but it just feels good to know that I got everything. I did go into the cave where you have to melt the ice, and I don't think it took me to the right place, but I may be mistaken, or maybe I just missed something. I'll probably go check it out when I have the time.

PrinceMSC
04-26-2003, 09:10 PM
The third entrance eh? That used to be a big deal when this quest was hot. But anyway, try swimming into some water falls around the start of the quest.

As for the heart container, there has never been one hard one that everyone needs help with. So with that said, good luck on the hunt. ;)

:king: PrinceMSC:king: