PDA

View Full Version : Is the MIDI making business in the ZC world where I belong?

System Error
04-25-2003, 09:17 PM
I've made 17 MIDIs so far (the link to the site is in my sig). What do you think so far? Should I continue making MIDIs for quests, stop and make a quest...or what? There aren't very many custom MIDI makers out there in the Zelda Classic world. And if I make MIDIs, will people actually use them? I am trying to make an excellent, totally original, and unique quest, but I have a problem with working speed issues on that one (and I'm talking about me, not my computer). What's your opinion on this?

bahamut_85
04-26-2003, 12:16 AM
I really appreiciate that you're making your own MIDIs, your probably one of the only people if not the only person who has done so much with them. However, so far, I think most of your sound is really flat. Try using some more compexed rythms. Most of what I've heardjust seems to be beats... their isnt as much melody as thier should be. But keep up the good work. Its getting better. Your newest one Lurking in the Darkness is your best by far, especially the second half. So I think yeah, keep making MIDIs. I just think they need to be more harmonic and melodic.

System Error
04-26-2003, 04:06 PM
Lurking in the Darkness is the oldest one. Technical error.

NerdWarrior
04-26-2003, 04:14 PM
I happen to like a few of your MIDIs. Keep them up!

bahamut_85
04-26-2003, 04:50 PM
Lol, really!? haha, well I'll still nominate that one as your best, maybe I'l go check out some of your more recent ones then, before it was shotgun testing, Hehe.

Cronic
04-26-2003, 06:27 PM
I think you should make midis, and a quest... Make Midis on request :)

MANDRAG GANON
05-27-2003, 07:16 PM
You should continue making midis I think, I mean even if people don't use them in quests, if you like making them...why stop? I like your midis, they are getting better. I say keep it up man.

cccc
06-11-2003, 12:01 PM
Yes, keep'm coming. we need more custom midis.

Tsukuru
06-11-2003, 02:24 PM
Your music is really good. They could use a little touching up here and there, but definitely don't stop. The more music you make the better they get.

TawnosTUT
06-11-2003, 03:35 PM
I agree with Tsukuru
Keep up the good work and try to make it better everytime you make a new one
:D

Superstrider
06-12-2003, 04:37 PM
:mega:
I have listened to a couple, and they sound great! Keep them coming!
:mega:

System Error
06-15-2003, 12:19 PM
Well, I finally decided to make a couple of new ones. Check them out if you haven't already, they're really cool. ;)

Gerudo
06-16-2003, 08:30 AM
well yours are a bit quiet... very impressive :)

hope you dont mind, i took the 'Deadly Enemy' and editted it how i feel it should sound, nothing special though... let me know what ya think, SError...

Deadly Enemy (Original) (http://gerudo.no-ip.com/midi/redo/deadlyplusoriginal.mid)

Deadly Enemy (Redo) (http://gerudo.no-ip.com/midi/redo/deadlyplusSE.mid)

yugioh
06-17-2003, 01:35 PM
deadly enimie?thats cool.:computer: