PDA

View Full Version : Leave-of-abscense gone haywire

Tygore
04-25-2003, 08:26 PM
In other news, Tygore, a member of Armageddon Games Forums, had his second year anniversary this past tuesday. He checked, and no one noticed.

Wow, I've been gone longer than I thought, huh? Somehow, during the expected trip I too earlier this month, I lost all intrest in message boards. And even stranger, I developed a life. (No girlfriend yet. At least I still retained some geekdom.)As much as I'm afraid I'm going to lose my new self-control powers by posting this, I need to say it. Basically, you won't be seeing me around here much anymore, with the exception of the ZC beta testers. I still plan to do that, but don't expect the active AGN member that you once knew.

Of course, any of you are more than free to IM me, should you have the chance.

Hello, good-bye, and see ya around.

Ich
04-25-2003, 09:27 PM
So, you're not going to be around? You'll come back. They all come back.

bigjoe
04-25-2003, 09:27 PM
I think no one knows who you are because you changed your name from 'me' to 'Tygore' and confused everyone. Simple as that..

Tygore
04-25-2003, 09:29 PM
That was like a year ago...

And as I said I will be around. However, without ZC Beta testing access, you probably won't see me very often.

Drunken Tiger
04-25-2003, 11:25 PM
Nice to see you again.. :p

I was just begining to wonder where you went....

zfreak2004
04-26-2003, 09:17 PM
NOOOOO!!!! Don't do this... one more person getting one of these... "lives"... is one step closer to the day that AGN will cease to exist... Armageddon looms on the horrizon... AHHHHHH!!!!

Ahem... Seriously though... good luck in all that you do. We'll miss you and look forward to your occasional post.