PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo 3

sagelink
04-25-2003, 04:08 PM
Ok, I know it's a 2-year-old game, but I recently dug into my old PS2 games and found this sucker. I just started a new game, again, and now I need help, because I totaly forgot...

First off, what is the quickest way to earn credits? Second, how, if possible, can you switch over your upgrades to a different car?

Cloral
04-25-2003, 06:22 PM
1) Win races. :D
Just concentrate on ones you know you can win until you get good enough upgrades so that you can be competetive in the higher races.
2) I'm pretty sure you can't. Things like the turbo are specific to each make of car, so you can't exactly pull it off one car and reattach it to another.

Then again, I haven't exactly played the game much, so perhaps someone else can give better insight than I.

Master Ghaleon
04-25-2003, 10:30 PM
I just started to play that too. You cant just switch parts from one car to the next. Get a PT crusier wth your money cause thats gonna be your fastest car. Then save up and get the mitsubiti lancer 3000gt? I think thats what its called and get a turbo on that thing and race the turbo events. Then Buy everything you can buy for it. After you do that race the endurance race the very last one. Remember when you buy or win a new car change the oil of it cause it will give ya extra horsepower.