PDA

View Full Version : Want solid snake for your ZC collection?

Blonde799
04-25-2003, 02:37 PM
There you go. (http://www.zcnetwork.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222):p I'm sure C-Dawg's is much better, but hey, the more snakes, the merrier(on second thought...).:)

Ian
04-25-2003, 04:42 PM
Damn, I can't see the attatchment. The pop-up window apears but the loading icon for pictures comes up and nothing else. It may just be my internet though, it's been screwed up since I got on a while ago

C-Dawg
04-25-2003, 05:22 PM
Yea, mine kick that one's little ass. Your Snake looks like a scrawny little balding man.

-C

Cronic
04-25-2003, 05:32 PM
Get your ass over to ZCN before I fill it with love spam, and post em, C.

C-Dawg
04-25-2003, 05:58 PM
Mmm.... love spam....

-C

Cronic
04-25-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Mmm.... love spam....

-C

Baby I gots all the love spam you could eva need ;)

Blonde799
04-25-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Yea, mine kick that one's little ass. Your Snake looks like a scrawny little balding man.

-C
Well snake is getting old...:p

I guess monotony is prefered, which is fine with me. Got two questions.

1.I see yours doesn't use BS animation. Have any of those?:p
2.Since I'm a glutton here, I want to know what kind of environments you guys would like in a MG tileset. Snow? Facilities? Any MG characters?

Maybe I should leave you two alone now, as you both have a lot of tension to release, and you can't hold it anymore.:)

Cronic
04-29-2003, 04:14 PM
I'm willing to help in any way you need man... I tried making one from the GBC Ghost Babel, but decided to scrap it, and start on a MGS themed set... This never came to fruition as I haven't had time to work on it :/

What I do have for you though are the codec and 15 or so MG characters, and a bunch of assorted GBC facility, VR, and "Overworld" tiles of sorts...

However seeing as how getting the codec out (which is believe it or not mostly custom) took such effort on my part I'll have to ask that you near completion before implimenting them as really it's the "cool-ish" thing I've ever done with ZC :(

Blonde799
05-01-2003, 11:21 PM
Old bump, but I didn't get a notificatiion for this so...

It'd be great if you can give them to me soon DC.:) I've modified the snake tiles to be fatter and such, so if you have any other snake tiles, send them my way. I was thinking of making the codec tiles myself, but I can save time if you'll bother to donate those too.:) Don't worry, you'll get the props, as a matter of fact, I'll do it right now.:p

Jawa Podracer
05-02-2003, 09:42 PM
I can't see it. :(
But I'm sure it's great. :)

Cronic
05-09-2003, 06:49 AM
http://www.zcnetwork.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=66&s=

I set us up a quest forum so we can collabarate on this project... So far I've posted what I have more or less... There's a bunch more tiles, but the attachment there should give you an idea of what I was ripping.

Knil
05-09-2003, 04:50 PM
the ninja would be cool as a complete character sprite to be used as the main char, and the facilities and tanks would rock!