PDA

View Full Version : New quest: Shadow Sword

Link879
04-24-2003, 05:01 PM
OK.. I have been asking a few questions around here and after using the information I learned here and from AlphaDawg's ZQuest site, I have decided to start my first quest, The Shadow Sword. The story is pretty simple..

Gannon finds the legandary sword known as the Shadow Sword (big surprise) and with it, he sends Hyrule into a frozen state. Link has been summoned again to face off against the evil Gannon and as always, must collect 8 pieces of the Triforce to gain entrance to Gannon's tower.

Thats pretty much it, I will have screen shots as soon as I can get them up, and hopefully I should have it out later this coming month.. maybie..

idontknow
04-24-2003, 06:00 PM
a quest done in only one month!!?? you've got to be kdding me! haha! good luck with that. sounds interesting; can't wait :)

Link879
04-24-2003, 07:13 PM
well I didnt say it was very long now did I? im just trying some things out.. maybie a couple levels if that.. I dunno we will just have to see wont we?

Kry
04-25-2003, 04:01 PM
It can be done. I've made some that aren't great but are decent enough to be fun in a month before. It was called Changing Worlds. To bad it wouldn't upload anywhere...

Link879
04-25-2003, 05:01 PM
It is not gonna be anything great since its my first one and all.. like I said, Im just trying some things out..

EDIT: Well... actually I decided to go with a simple set of tiles for the quest... which kind of screwed up the story in a sense. Soon enough I will have the whole story