PDA

View Full Version : Contest idea

carrot red
04-23-2003, 09:29 AM
In the line of “do you have your breakfast standing or sitting” (this one is for you, Breaker), do you think we should have an AGN active members contest? Not really a contest, but voting in a sort of poll on an agreed upon list for each category.
Like this or that person was voted the best, the worst, the most outspoken, the most ingenious, the funniest, the weirdest, the most vocal, the preacher, the Speedy Gonzales type and so on? All in good spirit and on a funny note.
If you think it’s a good idea, it’ll have to be organized (not by me) and further elaborated. This is just a sketch, your input and ideas are required.
If not, it’ll just die along with other bad ideas.:p

MrCow
04-23-2003, 09:42 AM
we've had it before, Brian used to do the superlatives. although he is rarely around anymore and I think it would be cool to have another one now.

goKi
04-23-2003, 11:02 AM
Its been done, but not for a long time.. maybe some more superlatives would be a good idea.

moocow
04-23-2003, 12:29 PM
I think more Superlatives would be a good idea. I enjoyed those.

Foxy
04-23-2003, 02:08 PM
JJ and I were just talking about this sort of thing the other night. Of course, it would take a dedicated person to get it all organized and run. But it would be cool. I think the last one was quite awhile ago.

Ian
04-23-2003, 07:06 PM
I could have sworn there was one in December or November :shrug:

Belderan offered to do them

Ultra22Lemming
04-23-2003, 09:25 PM
I voted it's bad cause we already have one: the superlatives. Also one reason is you created the thread and didn't ever hear about the superlatives before, and if you haven't been here long enough to even hear about the superlatives, I don't trust you hosting it.

Kirby of Doom
04-23-2003, 09:28 PM
"If you think it’s a good idea, it’ll have to be organized (not by me) and further elaborated."
Belderan offered to host this sort of thing.

DarkDragon
04-23-2003, 09:46 PM
Has anyone asked Brian if he ever intends to host any more superlatives? It would be bad form to commandeer his contest from him during his absence...

Ultra22Lemming
04-23-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Kirby of Doom
"If you think it’s a good idea, it’ll have to be organized (not by me) and further elaborated."
Belderan offered to host this sort of thing.

... and by quoting the only part of carrot red's I didn't read you will accomplish .... what?

Kirby of Doom
04-23-2003, 10:14 PM
Sorry about that, I was just pointing out Carrot Red said he/she? didn't want to run it. :shrug:

Brian
04-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Has anyone asked Brian if he ever intends to host any more superlatives? It would be bad form to commandeer his contest from him during his absence...
Well, it is nice to see people looking out for me. :cool: Anyway, I probably would have done another one eventually, but if Beldran wants to do it this time, I'm fine with that. I'd be too busy to have another one for a while anyway.
(I voted that this idea was bad due to Beldran's topic)

Ultra22Lemming
04-23-2003, 10:27 PM
It's okay, oh and also, I think Carrot Red is a she. ;)

carrot red
04-24-2003, 02:52 AM
She is, "Lemming22Ultra" and you know know it. Oops, I mixed up your name.;)